Handheld Pacman game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handheld Pacman game

Looking through the shed at my mam's house I found this old electronic pacman toy I had as a kid. It's still in good nick and perfect working order. Even still got the powerpack for it.

Did anyone else have any handheld electronic games like this?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SG1973; 23-06-2007, 15:00.

Re: Handheld Pacman game

I bought this from my local charity shop a Tomy Caveman for £2.50 a couple of years ago,it was a fantastic find because I never had one as a kid but always wanted one.
    This to had all it's instructions and the box which was a bit worse for wear......
    I sold it later though on a Carboot for £10........Not a bad bit of profit though...............
    sigpic

Comment

yup, I still have my original Nintendo Game & Watch Donkey Kong in its box.

Comment

Still got this, fun for all of, say 10mins.

Played it endlessly as a kid though.

Stop watch came in handy...

Comment

Originally posted by Justneil View Post

Still got this, fun for all of, say 10mins.

Played it endlessly as a kid though.

Stop watch came in handy...

Thanks for adding this my friend, had the very same one myself but had a total blank as to what it was called, god know's where it is now in a landfill somewhere, I would get the high score by waiting in the corner just to the left of where the pineapple is and wait for the bonus fruit to come out in the middle grab it and wait on the next one, was one of the more sophisticated devices on the market at the time, with as you have said stop watch and alam, good times

Comment

Working...
          X