Car Bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Bomb

I know you guys heard about the two car bombs found in London's Hyde Park. They are saying that it is definately an act of terrorism. I am just glad they were able to defuse them before anyone got hurt.
    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Re: Car Bomb

Oh we're used to bombs dont worry, we had 20 years of it from the paddys.
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Childofthe80's just wanted to say hey long time no see, hope you're keeping well xx
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

I can appreciate your feelings Herr Grunwald ( #3) but, as a "paddy" meself I can tell you that steps have been made to put it all behind us & Please God it'll continue. The odd moron aside, we generally hold the English in as high a regard as we do anybody else& are thankful for the employment, quality of life etc. afforded to us by the proxoimity of England before the Celtic Tiger arrived.
        Thank God a major atrocity was averted yesterday, hopefully the terrorists will keep being thwarted or, better still ,blow themselves to hell !

Comment

Good post Aidan, lets hope it all works out well for you in NI and a lasting peace is achieved.

Also hope these new "terrorists" carry on being as incompetent as they have been the last couple of days.

Comment

Yep, great that they were ( hopefully ) rounded up. Now if someone can sort out this awful weather...

Comment

The weather, well I have it on good authority that week commencing 31st July will be a good week for the weather (well it better be I'm off work )

Comment

Working...
              X