Anybody help me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody help me....

I've got a vague memory of a kids T.V. program it could well of been on a saturday morning.I can only remember the Intro or the end Credits,the memory clip I have is of a Gang of kids in a Fort of some kind having a battle throwing flour and water at another bunch of kids or people trying to get in.....
    At first I thought of the Red Hand Gang but not to sure.A bit vague but any ideas please.

HELP ME PLEASE!!
    Last edited by PWC1973; 03-07-2007, 00:27.
    sigpic

Re: Annybody help me....

the kids from degrassie( spelling) street maybe?

Comment

Hmmm Don't think so - that one was High school orientated and certainly no forts !! Tooooo suffisticated !!
      Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
      <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Degrassi Street Kids wasnt high school orientated, it was the first of the Degrassi TV shows.

There was however Degrassi Junior High which was a follow on from Degrassi Street Kids and another follow on from that was Degrassi High which was obviously high school orientated, theres even a Degrassi The Next Generation which is in its 7th season.

Anyway im almost sure its none of the Degrassi stuff....to me it sounds something like a Double Deckers show or even one of the old black and white films in the St Trinians vain..

Sorry i cant be of any more help

Woff

Comment

I was thinking of the Double Deckers as well, but couldn't remember the name of it. Cheers Woofski

Comment

Well, here's your opening Credits for Double Deckers, and the meeting 'Hut' does resemble a Fort !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fflhbo79fo
            Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
            <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

I never look at youtube on the grounds that i would never get any work done once i got on there lol.

Thanks for the link Joy, that gave me a smile

Comment

I don't think that was the show Paul was after, but it was funny none the less.
                "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Originally posted by stevef View Post
                  I don't think that was the show Paul was after, but it was funny none the less.
                  Yeah I checked out the link aswell it was'nt The Double Deckers but it was funny,my wife remembers it but I don't........

It was'nt Degrassie street either.......Keep looking and thinking though.

Cheers.......
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X