Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At long last - a new DYR!

Hi Remember,
    I quite quickly found that clicking on the Forum Threads bought me in here, but perhaps the easiest way to provide a link would be to underline the word Forum in the headline and make it a live link ??
    Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
    <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Im sorry but i dont like it...i want the old look back *cries*
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

I think you should bring back the ability to search memories (in the main site) alphabetically after choosing a category, like you used to be able to.

It is far too much hassle clicking "next" to plod through the listings just to get to a program begining with "P" (for example pebble Mill at One).

Just makes it moer user friendly and I think some people would just give up after a couple of pages at the moment.

Comment

I used to be a member of the forum, but have been working away for las 4 months, re registered today and liking the new website, kind of missed everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
            I think you should bring back the ability to search memories (in the main site) alphabetically after choosing a category, like you used to be able to.
            We're going to add this back in Mulletino. Just give us a few days to get our act together and we'll put it back in!
            Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
            http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X