Autumn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn

The nights are drawing in think summer has gone and we are well and truly into autumn.Hope we have an Indian summer in Sept what we have to look forward to remains to be seen.Had enough of rain and storms already,I miss sitting out garden and relaxing horrible when its wet and your looking out of the window

Re: Autumn

Yes, because of the coronavirus I seem to think that the calendar is like a stuck record and we are still in April or May - the Crucible snooker certainly gives that illusion.

The big question is, will the youngsters go back to school in September?
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

It feels that way at times as I spent most of the summer indoors and hardly any sport on TV.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

What delights have we to look forward for the rest of 2020 stuck indoors finding things to do

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
          What delights have we to look forward for the rest of 2020 stuck indoors finding things to do
          I would like to mention some of them, but I am worried that the coronavirus might put them all on the back burner.
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
            Yes, because of the coronavirus I seem to think that the calendar is like a stuck record and we are still in April or May - the Crucible snooker certainly gives that illusion.

The big question is, will the youngsters go back to school in September?
            Well I’m back working ( high school) next Tuesday spending all day in crowded corridors and classrooms with around 34 other people ... yet here in Gtr Manchester we’re still having our movements restricted and not allowed to visit relatives in their garden !!

Go figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Will be testing times next week back to schools & colleges

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                Well I’m back working ( high school) next Tuesday spending all day in crowded corridors and classrooms with around 34 other people ... yet here in Gtr Manchester we’re still having our movements restricted and not allowed to visit relatives in their garden !!

Go figure
                Good for you - be careful out there!
                I'm having so much fun
                My lucky number's one
                Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Looks like it's going to be a nice dry sunny weekend,enjoying sitting in the garden watching the birds lol

Comment

Well its 1st Sept the mornings are a lot more chillier as well as the evenings,but it's going to be a nice day when the sun comes out.I like early Autumn especially when we have an Indian summer,the garden is changing it has that feel about it summer has gone

Comment

My wife & Mum have been complaining about how cold it has been the last week or so.

Sometimes Septembers can be hot, I remember a few times going back to school when it was hot enough not to need a pullover let alone a coat.
                      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I'm back at work and recently did a few nite shifts, it's really cold in the early hours as I go to different departments.

Comment

Don't think it will be too long before the central heating goes on.Yesterday was another beautiful sunny day but gets chilly when the sun goes down

Comment

What a horrible morning dark and very wet outside

Comment

Been a lovely week don't mind early Autumn it's when the clocks change dark evenings I don't like,make the most of the great outdoors while we can,we don't know what the next 6 months will be like

Comment

Working...
                              X