Please bring back my sanity !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring back my sanity !!

I have been trying to grab back some memories of my childhood and so far I have managed to track down a copy of an animated film I watched as a kid called The Flight of Dragons (fantastic film) but there was another thing I remember watching. I think it was from mid 80's but may be early 90's (my memory's not what it was ) It was an animated childrens tv series and the main lead was a girl who I think was trying to find a certain flower, I think she could travel around on a rainbow or something, or there was rainbows in it anyhow and I remember big glass domed greenhouses in it. I can't remember if it was british or american - kind of the dogtanian and the muskerhounds ilk. If anyone can think of what it was called, i'd be soooooooooo greatful. Thanks x
    Change is inevitable, except from parking meters!!

Re: Please bring back my sanity !!

First thought is Rainbowbright, but I dont remember much about it, except I think she was on a quest to find some missing colours?? Will have to search a bit I'll let you know if I find anything.
    Heather

Comment

Hey huggie, thanks - completely forgot about rainbow bright lol,(weren't kids programmes great back then) but that's not the one i'm thinking of ,maybe the rainbow part was me getting mixed up - i know it had something to do with flowers for definate, i think there was like some older guy in the background that was kind of a mentor but my memory is extremely sketchy. Thanks for the suggestion though x
      Change is inevitable, except from parking meters!!

Comment

Hey Fraggle, welcome to DYR by the way, yeah there were some great programmes, and this is the place to find them, i'm sure someone will be able to help you, hope so anyway. Look forward to reading your future posts.
        Heather

Comment

Aaahh...The Flight Of Dragons. I have that on video. What a great film And i liked RainbowBright. I still have my RainbowBright dolls heh heh
          Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Cool stuff Spiral lol
            Heather

Comment

Working...
            X