Super-Child-Powers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super-Child-Powers!

Come on then, tell me I'm not alone! I remember the first day I got a pair of monkey boots (aged 6 to be precise), and as a monkey magic disciple somehow managed to convince myself that I was more than capable of climbing up my best friends Dad's garage and landing safely on the afforementioned skeets! It didn't exactly work out, I scuffed my new boots to bits, though not nearly as much as I did my face! Surely you lot lot have some equally ridiculous tales to tell...

"Ayaz!, as we used to say!
    "My Dad's taller than your Dad."

Re: Super-Child-Powers!

Ayaz

what a word
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Oh my god, when I was about three years old, my brother's and thier friends dared me to knock on a neighbours window, I was too scared, so they told me all I had to do was knock, and run away flapping my arms and I would "fly", being so young i believed them and wanted them to be proud of me, I remember them lifting me over the fence, knocking on the window, turning to run, and started flapping like mad, I must not have had my "weetabix" though as it didn't work:cry:,
      The man called the police and a bobby came to our house, Imagine his suprise when the young hooligan in question, didn't even come up to his knees!!!
      Never really trusted my older brothers after that,Brothers who'd have em!!
      Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
        Oh my god, when I was about three years old, my brother's and thier friends dared me to knock on a neighbours window, I was too scared, so they told me all I had to do was knock, and run away flapping my arms and I would "fly", being so young i believed them and wanted them to be proud of me, I remember them lifting me over the fence, knocking on the window, turning to run, and started flapping like mad, I must not have had my "weetabix" though as it didn't work:cry:,
        The man called the police and a bobby came to our house, Imagine his suprise when the young hooligan in question, didn't even come up to his knees!!!
        Superb!

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Grunwald View Post
          Ayaz

what a word
          Indeed! I'm wondering if this was just a northern term for 'I knack'..

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
            LOL Great story, H!
            "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Working...
            X