Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Imagination.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14

    Default Imagination.

    A fave group of mine and saw them in concert in the 80s. I ontcknow anything about them and how they got together or whether they are still performing or disbanded.

    Just one if their's I never tire of listening to and also InThe Heat of The Night.


    https://youtu.be/6ZfkVJp8H8k

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,882

    Default Re: Imagination.

    Great songs ...

    I can’t imagine them not miming in concert though ..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Imagination.

    I recall them having avery good stage persona and me and my teebage two Sons spellbound as were the audience. LeeJohns..wonder if he is still about in the Music world.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Stockport
    Posts
    5,379

    Default Re: Imagination.

    I've seen Leee (yes 3 e's) John on a few programmes about music recently, especially when BBC4 have been profiling a year of the 1980s.
    The Trickster On The Roof

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Imagination.

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard1978 View Post
    I've seen Leee (yes 3 e's) John on a few programmes about music recently, especially when BBC4 have been profiling a year of the 1980s.
    I think BBC4 has some excellent programmes especially Music of various genrè and some great concerts. Sky Arts too but I no longer have the full Sky package.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Stockport
    Posts
    5,379

    Default Re: Imagination.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    I think BBC4 has some excellent programmes especially Music of various genrè and some great concerts. Sky Arts too but I no longer have the full Sky package.
    Sky Arts is now on Freeview channel 11.
    The Trickster On The Roof

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Imagination.

    Thank you, Richard. I didn't know that

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,882

    Default Re: Imagination.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    I recall them having avery good stage persona and me and my teebage two Sons spellbound as were the audience. LeeJohns..wonder if he is still about in the Music world.
    Great stage presence is one thing .. did they sing live or mime though ??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Imagination.

    Im not sure to be honest. I think it was live and it was back in the 80s. Do you know if they used to mime their live shows?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •