Talking toy Monkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Talking toy Monkey

Hey, ive been looking for chatter chimp for my mum as she lost hers when her cocker spainiel ripped it up twenty years ago. I have been recently compelled to find her one as she helped me find an identical rabbit to my old one of whom i lost many years back. Any information on auctions involving chatter chimps would be most appreciated. Thankyou.
    Here are a few photos ive found on my search:

Comment

There is one listed on ebay but hes not got his voice box, still interested?
      Heather

Comment

Thanks ive just showed my mum she is thrilled!!!!
        She thinks that she may be able to find someone who can get her a voice box but if not she doesnt mind.
        Thankyou again youve really made her happy!

Comment

Everyone should own a chatter chimp I'm also after another pedigree one in full working order, as my brother was a bit to rough with mine while making a video of him
          Heather

Comment

Also I'd love to find one with the red swing that came with him

Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
              Please, please can anyone else remember a toy monkey, very similar to the Chad Valley Jacko Monkey's , but he was made by PEDIGREE, He could say three Phrases when you pulled his arms.
              1 Have a Banana
              2 munch, Munch
              3 I am Jack??/ or my name is Jack

This would be a toy of the late 70's maybe 80's. I found one a few months back for sale on a foreign Ebay, I cant even be sure which one!!! So I know he existed and my family recall him too. I would love to find one I can buy.Or at least show a photo to my Children.
              Thanks for any help.
              Heather
              Hi there his name is Chatterchimp LOL I have 3 of them but unfortunatly only 1 has a voice box and that no longer works, still they are all smiling !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chatters View Post
                Hi there his name is Chatterchimp LOL I have 3 of them but unfortunatly only 1 has a voice box and that no longer works, still they are all smiling !!
                Hey it's always good to meet a fellow Chatter chimp fan. My kids love mine, they really should still make him,I'm sure he'd sell! I'm looking out for another mine sadly no longer talks now either.
                Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
                  Hey it's always good to meet a fellow Chatter chimp fan. My kids love mine, they really should still make him,I'm sure he'd sell! I'm looking out for another mine sadly no longer talks now either.
                  Just rooted out my wife's, its about 35 years old

Click image for larger version

Name:	207.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	260103

Comment

Originally posted by DazJ32 View Post
                    Just rooted out my wife's, its about 35 years old

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3388[/ATTACH]
                    He looks like he's in great condition,does he still talk Daz?
                    Heather

Comment

Feel a bit guilty dragging up an old thread, but I've not seem the box since I had mine. In fact I was too young to remember it.

I cant afford him but he's on Ebay right now http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHATTER-CH...item35c4102dfa
                      Heather

Comment

£64.99!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by themilkman View Post
                          £64.99!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Yeah and they say he's not even working :cry:.. how ever I do know todays batteries are a lot stronger, so I had to use a really cheap one in mine.
                          Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
                            Please, please can anyone else remember a toy monkey, very similar to the Chad Valley Jacko Monkey's , but he was made by PEDIGREE, He could say three Phrases when you pulled his arms.
                            1 Have a Banana
                            2 munch, Munch
                            3 I am Jack??/ or my name is Jack

This would be a toy of the late 70's maybe 80's. I found one a few months back for sale on a foreign Ebay, I cant even be sure which one!!! So I know he existed and my family recall him too. I would love to find one I can buy.Or at least show a photo to my Children.
                            Thanks for any help.
                            Heather
                            I was given one of these for my 1st birthday and still have him. I was looking for them on google images and found this thread!

Comment

Working...
                            X