Talking toy Monkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talking toy Monkey

Omg Sixty, I think that is him!! I cant be 100% sure, but I think he must be a different version to him!!! Something about him is not quite right, i cant thank you enough for trying,I think maybe pedigree MUST have done something almost the same.Its so close!!!!!!! aghhh lol

Bet thats where i am going wrong though, looking for a monkey not a chimp!!
    Last edited by Heather74; 04-08-2007, 23:54.
    Heather

Comment

maybe..
      we will find him!

Comment

Thanks!!
        I think Chad Valley and Burbank Toy's cross bred and my Jack was the mongrel!!
        Heather

Comment

Comment

Sixty I think that one you found must be him, If you type "pedigree monkey" into google it brings this up this>

eBay.co.uk - Soft Toys Stuffed Animals, Toys Games, disney, dog ...RARE VINTAGE LARGE "TALKING" PEDIGREE MONKEY.

When you click Cached it's bringing the exact "Berbank chimp" you found up, but it was sold as "Pedigree monkey" could pedigree have brought out Burbank Just wish I could find a list of those 10 phrases!

Thanks For all your Help.
            Heather
            Last edited by Heather74; 31-07-2007, 10:11.
            Heather

Comment

Eh??
              just found a site that mentions "have a banana..munch munch", the author says it was from a toy monkey she had,but this one had a pull string

Comment

this? you mean?
                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-VINTAGE-L...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

yep that says he's a pedigree monkey??? he didn't have a string, you yanked his arms.
                  Heather

Comment

he was in good shape, but seems to say the same things as the burbank monkey, so I think its NOT a pedigree toy, (though it could be, they made tons of toys)

Comment

I need a list of his saying to be sure but I think that must be him.
                      Heather

Comment

says "frases"??
                        she states that one says "chatter chimp", which is the burbank toy name.
                        So she is either wrong about pedigree or the same voicebox was used.
                        Did yours have sleeping eyes?

Comment

Yes I think so, I still think mine said he was "Jack"?? and he definately said
                          "have a banana" and "munch,munch" .
                          Heather

Comment

did you read the bit at the bottom?
                            says he can say..lets go to the circus,I'm a monkey nut,whos a silly monkey,wheres the tea party. add the burbank phrases..swing me again please.. thats five.. add your three..I think we are on the right track

Comment

I used to have a talking Action Man, who said several phrases, but I could only ever get him to say three..one of which,I thought for years, was "action man patrol calling".
                              it was about twenty years later i found out he was actually saying "action man patrol..fall in"
                              Last edited by sixtyten; 31-07-2007, 23:42.

Comment

LOL, I'll go with that, the more I look at him, the more I think it is him, Thanks again I really do appreciate it, and at least now I know those voices were not in my head. I just got mislead with the "pedigree" bit, as thats the second ebay listing to list him as such!!! So another Big Thank you babe.
                                Heather

Comment

Working...
                                X