No announcement yet.

The last thing youll see on TV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But thats what tv needs a new age Sweeney, we should start a petition to give Gene Hunt his own series now, theres talk of a spin off from Life on Mars, when it finishes, fingers cross its the Gene Hunt show.

Comment

A mountain in Co. Kerry that looks like a dead body ( actually called Fear Marbh; in English = the Dead Man ) if viewed from a certain angle - on the last strain of the National Anthem. To stay up late enough to see it was considered a real victory over the system.
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Sounds like an intitiation test, kind of?

Comment

Re: The last thing youll see on TV.

I don't know what the girl in the test card does now,but I think the clown started his own business.McDonalds or something.....

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_Card_F

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy View Post
              Do we still have the national anthem last thing? Never awake long enough, or stay up late enough to know or see.
              Check this out Oggy........

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NCX--Mo7NDM
              Last edited by PWC1973; 04-07-2007, 18:23.
              sigpic

Comment

You''ll be lucky, Oggy's not been on in over two months

Comment

scary girl test card

Eveer noticed how the girl writing on blackboard with a clown beside her (BBC 2 in colour ) in the testcard has eyes that follow you and she can see into your brain?

Comment

I watch the Hindi film "Kal ho na ho" On my tv.I like this movie very much .My favourite hero Sharuk Khan is acting on this film.

Comment

We had a big old black and white TV when I was around 4 years old and the last thing on at night was the weather followed by the national anthem.
                      My grandad would go around winding up the clocks before turning the TV off and I would watch the picture shrink down to a white dot in the middle of the screen. I wouldn't go to bed until it had completely disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 1100 View Post
                        I would watch the picture shrink down to a white dot in the middle of the screen. I wouldn't go to bed until it had completely disappeared.
                        Reminds me of that episode of The Young Ones when they're all sitting watching the little white dot.
                        "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Working...
                        X