2300 Jackson Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2300 Jackson Street

The song '2300 Jackson Street' by The Jacksons is apparently about their childhood home. Does anyone know if they actually did live in a street which shared their surname? Not exactly outside the bounds of possibility I think, one of my closest friends has a surname which was the name of the street my father was brought up in?
    "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Re: 2300 Jackson Street

Originally posted by philipdalton View Post
    The song '2300 Jackson Street' by The Jacksons is apparently about their childhood home. Does anyone know if they actually did live in a street which shared their surname? Not exactly outside the bounds of possibility I think, one of my closest friends has a surname which was the name of the street my father was brought up in?
    I would imagine a simple google search could answer your question Philip
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

as far as I know they never ever lived on the street

Comment

Originally posted by sarahk99 View Post
        as far as I know they never ever lived on the street
        I think really what happened in reality is that they just chose to call the street by that name for purposes of the song.
        "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

Working...
        X