Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    Re: I Cant bloody stand him/her

Most celebrities have eccentric traits which have helped them to become unique as well as famous - most of them would never resemble someone who generally walks down the street every day.

And most of them would be candidates for this list as well.
    see i quite like jim davidson i think hes great , my late grandad also liked him.

theres two celebritys that stick out for me its.

jessica hynes & holly willoughbooby totally stuck up themselves . on both occasions regarding holly.

i was in the audience for celeb juice and i said excuse holly can i have a photo with ya , totally ignored me and went to a posh couple who always wanted a pic, and she said to them of course.

but when me and my dad what about my son george (me) she just turned her nose up and walked straight off.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

I have always wondered whether or not Dylan Keyhoe from Casualty was based on Alan Partridge - they both have very similar mechanisms.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
        Re: I Cant bloody stand him/her

Back in the 1980s, to most people it was obvious ones such as Jeremy Beadle, Rod Hull or Noel Edmonds, but I think that it was a bit like the following:

1) Most actors who have appeared in soap operas - I mean, I know it is like life insurance to an actor, but why don't they use their talents in other ways?

2) Any female celebrity who has done "modelling" or has appeared on Reality TV - far too many to mention, really.

3) Regional newsreaders who tell us that someone has been murdered not a million miles away from where I live - I cannot thank Sky Digital enough that I can watch regional news programmes such as South Today which are nowhere near the East Midlands.

4) Children's TV presenters who seemed to be candidates for being sectioned under the Mental Health Act 1983 - when was the last time that a children's TV presenter wore a suit and tie?

There are others...

As to your first point, although I detest ALL soaps it's a fact that 98% of actors in 'the biz' are unemployed at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by 70s kid View Post
          As to your first point, although I detest ALL soaps it's a fact that 98% of actors in 'the biz' are unemployed at one time.
          Anything for a job that provides security throughout their working lives and provides a fat pension at the end of it!
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Richard Branson greed

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
              Richard Branson greed
              He's probably not as bad as Alan Sugar.
              I'm having so much fun
              My lucky number's one
              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by vindo View Post
                Alan Partridge not funny at all
                Go to agree, I've never understood the fascination with it

Comment

Originally posted by vindo View Post
                  Alan Partridge not funny at all
                  Got to agree never could get on with it, bloody el didnt realise i'd already replied to this comment...oh well

Comment

Have to agree jonny depp for an obvious reason.

Also paddy mcguinness david cameron ian duncan smith
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                    X