Light Gun Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Light Gun Toy

I too am looking for this toy, it was an orange owl that you used to shoot at with a light gun, on the front of the owl it was like an archery board, and when you hit the centre of the target the eyes used to flash & the owl made a hooting sound.

It was a bit like Lighting Luke made by Corgi the Owl may even have been made by Corgi I just can't remember

Thanks for any help you can give Adam

Comment

Hi Adam and welcome to DYR
      We haven't given up on this one, I regularly trawl ebay and always have my eyes open for it
      Heather

Comment

Thanks for the welcome huggie74,

I think I have the Owl in the loft ( at my parents ) but I think the gun is missing / broken, oh how I wish I keep the box :cry:

I can see me spending a lot of time on here

Thanks again for the welcome Adam

Comment

hi adam, just a photo of the owl would be great if ever you come across it again. as you can see, this thread was started a fair while ago, but we're very patient around here.
          "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Hi Guys,
            just found the board and love it. I found the answer to this one. It was called Electronic Hoot Shoot Target Game. There is one on ebay right now with a buy it now option. Hope this helps.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chancekirby View Post
              Hi Guys,
              just found the board and love it. I found the answer to this one. It was called Electronic Hoot Shoot Target Game. There is one on ebay right now with a buy it now option. Hope this helps.

wow!!! fantastic find Chancekirby well done, thats years of searching over for us here a dyr, thanks for a happy ending.

Yay!!!! thats what this place is all about
              Heather

Comment

yeah, thanks for finding and posting that, i knew that we couldn't have been the only ones to own one!
                "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Working...
                X