Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with something called 'Car maniacs' or 'car warriors'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with something called 'Car maniacs' or 'car warriors'?

tryin to find information on some toys i think were called 'car maniacs' or 'car warriors' but i think thats wrong because i cant find anythin on the internet.
    their were two sets to collect, each were a different team. they drove mad maz style customised cars with weapons attached. one team had black biker style cars the other had blue cavalry like cars i think.
    the cars had a feature where if u hid the metal like pad on the side it would release the body from the chassis in a hinge fashion and reveal the driver that could be removed.
    the car i had belonged to the character scarface and he had a black car with ace of spades on roof. his car had a spiked steam roller on the front and i think a gun on the back.
    unfortunately because i cant remember the actual name of the toys i cant find anything on the internet so im hoping someone on here will see this and help me out.
    Last edited by pickles4uk; 17-08-2007, 17:26. Reason: adding a picture

Re: Need help with something called 'Car maniacs' or 'car warriors'?

Not Mattel's Wheeled Warriors is it?
    What sort of year? plastic or metal?

Comment

no, it wasnt wheeled warriors already checked tht. i think it was around 95-97, they were plastic.

Comment

They were called 'Road Maniax' - I've got King Chrome, the Elvis Presley lookey-likey.
        (These scans are from the Gamleys Christmas 1995 book.)
        Attached Files

Comment

Well found!
          here's a set which includes the Scarface car
          Last edited by sixtyten; 26-08-2007, 13:58.

Comment

And here's Scarface MOC

Comment

THANK YOU!!!!!! I can relax now, cheers to everyone who helped and also the pictures, the memories have come flooding back. cheers people.

Comment

Working...
              X