Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush Film

hello everyone, i didnt know if this is any interest to you all, on sky channel 323 on tonight .

Attached Files

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush Film

At the point of being ridiculed, didn't TRAFFIC do a song of the same name ? Are they connected ?

Comment

Yes, it was recorded for the film, the soundtrack album with music by Traffic and Steve Winwood's previous group The Spencer Davis Group was finally available on CD a few years back.

I found the location being one of the 'new towns' as interesting in it's own right, but the swinging bachelor story not so much. Another one of these cheeky chappie types, constantly smirking, in a contemporary situation. I preferred The Family Way which had John Mills as well as Hayley for light comedy feature, but both had great music.
      My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
        Yes, it was recorded for the film, the soundtrack album with music by Traffic and Steve Winwood's previous group The Spencer Davis Group was finally available on CD a few years back.

I found the location being one of the 'new towns' as interesting in it's own right, but the swinging bachelor story not so much. Another one of these cheeky chappie types, constantly smirking, in a contemporary situation. I preferred The Family Way which had John Mills as well as Hayley for light comedy feature, but both had great music.
        Ah thanks, I thought I'd made a bigger twit of myself than usual right after I pressed the post button.

Comment

Working...
        X