The Birdie Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Birdie Song

As best man at my brother's wedding I had to do the Birdie Dance with the chief bridesmaid - in a kilt, too. Have you ever had one of "wish the ground would open and swallow me up" moments?
    Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Re: The Birdie Song

You coulda NOT done it, ya silly noodle lol!
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by The Milky Bar Kid View Post
      I had to do the Birdie Dance with the chief bridesmaid
      Most normal weddings have the bride and groom getting up for the first dance then the best man with the bridesmaid etc., etc. This wasn't exactly a normal wedding (I'd rather not go too deeply into the reasons but let's just say the bride's family preferred to have the last (and the first) word) and The Birdie Song it was for the first dance. That is about three and a half minutes of my life I can never get back although it felt like 3 1/2 hours!!!
      Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Comment

It didn't involve a song but at my wedding I needed the loo, not easy in my wedding dress. I manouvered into place so to speak and them a voice shouted SMILE! As I looked up mid wee, dress all over there was a 'friend' (hmm) taking my pic. If they ground could have opened up then I would have been happy. And the dam photo turned out grrr.
        If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

Pride of Place in the Album I presume ?
          Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
          <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

I can imagine that peeing while wearing a wedding dress is no easy fete lol!

Comment

The pic is in the 'unoffical' album and every loves it... they bloody would!!!

Peeing while wearing a wedding dress = chaos. You need four pairs of hands and a double size cubicle and you have to be VERY careful that it is loo roll and not the edge of your dress... (gross lol)
              If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

Strangely enough it's one of the most requested dances when I play for parties......how sad is that???

Comment

As much as i like the tune you wouldnt get me up to dance it for nuthin!!

And about the pee pic, koukou, you could accidently loose it

Comment

Working...
                  X