Bring Back Brunchies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Brunchies!!!

who out there remembers BIRD'S EYE Brunchies( egg & minced ham coated in breadcrumbs) they also did cheesies(yummy cheese filling) and chicklets (minced chicken & something in breadcrumbs). Me being an annoying girly rang them and suggested that they should bring them back even just as a "promotion" from the 70's & 80's food range to see how well they sold again. They said they would make a note of my comment. I can remember bejams(iceland now!) always seemed to sell alot.If you enjoyed them as much as me & my bro's did, let birds eye know too.BRING BACK BRUNCHIES !!!!!!!
    TOPCAT

Re: Bring Back Brunchies!!!

Bloody hell, thats going back a bit

Comment

The only thing I could find about them listed them as 1973

Comment

Originally posted by TOPCAT View Post
        who out there remembers BIRD'S EYE Brunchies( egg & minced ham coated in breadcrumbs) they also did cheesies(yummy cheese filling) and chicklets (minced chicken & something in breadcrumbs). Me being an annoying girly rang them and suggested that they should bring them back even just as a "promotion" from the 70's & 80's food range to see how well they sold again. They said they would make a note of my comment. I can remember bejams(iceland now!) always seemed to sell alot.If you enjoyed them as much as me & my bro's did, let birds eye know too.BRING BACK BRUNCHIES !!!!!!!
        Hi, I remember Brunchies well, and it was a regular meal in our household. I can remember buying them in 1984 when my now husband and I moved in to our first flat. They were yummy. I did email Birds Eye, and they said they had no plans to make them again, what a shame eh!! Do you remember the Lovely desert that Birds eye made aswell? I liked them too. xx

Comment

Oooh I remember them! I mentioned to my mum that I liked them once when I was little and so off she went, to the cash & carry and got a pallet full! She ALWAYS did that, you say you like something and she would bulk buy it. Although I tried with Mint Cornetto's she didn't grrr!

Weren't there things called "Rissoles" as well, although my stepdad called them something similar, but not printable!

Comment

i remember brunchies, tasty but made you feel queasy if you had too many!! birdseye "lovely" desert was really nice. they were in a tub like a mousse and were frozen and you had to let them defrost. they were a very creamy decadent chocolate desert with a swirl of fresh cream on top. really lovely, i havent seen them since about 1986. mmm

Comment

They were great

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                Oooh I remember them! I mentioned to my mum that I liked them once when I was little and so off she went, to the cash & carry and got a pallet full! She ALWAYS did that, you say you like something and she would bulk buy it. Although I tried with Mint Cornetto's she didn't grrr!

Weren't there things called "Rissoles" as well, although my stepdad called them something similar, but not printable!
                This made me laugh. Pallet?! And the 'but not printable'.... ;P

Comment

they sound nice but im sure i never had them growing up.
                  anyone supply a pic might jog my memory.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I don't remember Brunchies but I vaguely remember the Chicklets things.
                    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

I think the desert you r thinking of is called lovely it was a creamy chocolate desert with a star of cream on top yummy !!!!

Comment

Mmmm yes I'd like to see Brunchies back .........but I'd rather have Rissoles if there was a choice.

Comment

Working...
                        X