No announcement yet.

What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is this one ad here in the states that goes like this...

A woman is standing over her kitchen sink and she drops some fruit, veggies etc. in her garbage disposal and than turns it on...she than gets out a ladel and scoops the slop from the sink and pours it into a glass than serves it to her husband!! It is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Forgot what the product was!
    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

that one for activia yoghurts two women in the kitchen and the one says how bloated she is and the other says "here try this" totally rubbish!!!
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Oh there are so many to list, where do I start?

I think that my biggest pet hate advert wise at the moment is the Picture Loans one with the fella who says "How much do we want to borrow again?" as if you would forget that you needed to borrow £25,000...

Oh and adverts that are dubbed - Cremosa, Vagisil (just plain DIRE), Nivea, I could go on, but my soapbox is getting weak now.

Comment

worst ads on tv

Can somebody put me out of my misery, who on earth is Barry Scott? I know he advertises scillit bang, but am I supposed to know who he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Pootle
            I think that my biggest pet hate advert wise at the moment is the Picture Loans one with the fella who says "How much do we want to borrow again?" as if you would forget that you needed to borrow £25,000...
            And why on earth does his wife film him calling the loan company on her handycam? Why would she do that? Why?
            Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
            http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

grrrrrr

i really hate the levis advert, you know the one with the ice cream van and the guy plays yankee doodle. apart from the song sounding terrible there just seems no point to the advert and also wheres the young kids, if that was in my area all the wee terrors would be surrounding the thing. oh it does my head in. does any one else not like it or am i being picky? well rant over now

Comment

Originally posted by 80s gail
                Can somebody put me out of my misery, who on earth is Barry Scott? I know he advertises scillit bang, but am I supposed to know who he is?
                There's a lot about this ad on another site I'm on and I gather that Mr Scott is trying to make out that he's well known but he's not, he's just plain old Barry Scott. The newest one of these has to be the worst where he talks to the woman about using Cillit Bang on her worktops and sink and he does the penny good as new bit "Oh, Barry, you just love that one!" Purleeeease!

Comment

Originally posted by remember
                  And why on earth does his wife film him calling the loan company on her handycam? Why would she do that? Why?
                  Because they are sad muppets obviously, I mean, he's on the phone, carrying a football around, forgetting that he wants to borrow 25 grand; time to get them both on the medication methinks!

Comment

sheilas wheels aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!! get me a rope to hang myself quick!!!!

Comment

i cant stand the flash ads with the guy pete

Comment

Barry Scott is a drum and bass God as can be witnessed here:
                        http://www.funfreepages.com/flash/cillit_bang_remix.php (see also the link to the "Calm Down Dear" remix)
                        As for the made up skin care thingies I'm sure there was an early episode of Star Trek where Captain Kirk and a boarding party beamed down to the surface of Newtrillium and Spock got grabbed by the Boswolox (or maybe it's just my medication wearing off!).
                        Last edited by wingman; 11-04-2006, 19:01.

Comment

Yop yoghurt drinks what's with the mouth!

Comment

The mosy annoying ones for me are without doubt the Halifax ones. They are so smug and the songs are so bad.

Comment

More than car insurance - now that's annoying not now that's lucky!!

Comment

Clover - its so depressing

Comment

Working...
                                X