What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cilit bang!

I swear to God that man HAS to be removed, can't believe how he shouts so much aargh!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pootle
      There's a lot about this ad on another site I'm on and I gather that Mr Scott is trying to make out that he's well known but he's not, he's just plain old Barry Scott. The newest one of these has to be the worst where he talks to the woman about using Cillit Bang on her worktops and sink and he does the penny good as new bit "Oh, Barry, you just love that one!" Purleeeease!
      thats the fella, barry scott ! how annoying is he? aaarrrgghh!!!!!

Comment

lamb chop

What about that vile,'thing',that screams, 'you buy buy one you get one free,I SAID YA BUY ONE YA GET ONE FREE'!!!! on that double glazing ad?Whats his green outfit doing?is that added to further annoy us?!!!Ive become that obsessed with hating him I purposefully turn over[and panic if the remote doesnt work}!!!any comments ?

Comment

^^ Safestyle UK!!!!! They annoy the life out of me as well.. dam good choice!!!

My current most hated ad (although not seen it for a while) is that Phones For You ****... the one with the guy waving his hand round like he's Ted flipping Rogers doing 321.
          If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

worst for me at the moment is the daz adverts with vince and that tart with the black hair
            No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

I must admit I'm a bit concerned about the little boy counting the puffs from the Wisp air-freshener. He should get out more and make friends, counting air freshener puffs is not a good hobby for a child (or anyone come to think of it!)

Comment

Any advert with nappies or ladies personal ietems make me cringe.Especially where they use a blue coloured liquid to prove it works!!!

Comment

safestyle is bad but confused.com with that awful bloke who i would rather slap than listen to!!
                  At least they've started using someone else!
                  Without music, life is a journey through a desert.

Comment

The worst ad is that old Lombard Direct ad with the blue cartoon car where the guy comes down for breakfast, sits on a squeaky toy and says to his baby "Oh,yeah, I must sort out that loan" - Why would sitting on a squeaky toy remind you to take out a loan and why the hell would you tell your baby? WHY? It seemed to run for years as well.

Comment

Mmm that one is annoying. So are all of the Halifax adverts where they get the branch staff to sing and dance to naff tunes. Pfft.

Comment

The ad thats buggin me is the car one, where like a group of people are making the noises of the car, its irritaing me, makes me cringe.

Comment

The Halifax ones wer ekinda ok, Howards works, or used to work in the Sheldon branch not too far from where my mom lives, kinda a claim to fame, not.

Comment

i dont understand , if that little chinese kid is in the loo and runs out of air freshener there are two things i dont understand

1 why did he not check earlier before he started proceedings ?

2 how the hell did he get a pen and paper to draw the thing he wanted ?
                            Last edited by steve edwards; 05-11-2006, 00:32.

Comment

thats lucky

no its not ...the bloody dog died of cancer!!!!!!!

Comment

The medal has to go to the damn new Corsa advert with those god- awful stuffed toys! Please if anyone hears of those toys being produced for sale to the general public....let me know so I can arrange a sabotage squad before the unthinkable happens!
                                sigpic
                                Mrs Oggy
                                ~~~*~~~*~~~
                                Count your friends amongst the stars....
                                And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Working...
                                X