Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green Cross Code Actor

I remember this one and it was indeed Joe of 'Joe Brown and the Bruvvers'

After the bit about 'nice car mate, what did you do you nick it' the kid and his mate stand there laughing

Joe tells them to be careful crossing the street and they then tell him its ok cos they know the Green Cross Code

'Whats that then ? 'asks Joe

They lead him over the road talking it through with him , he then asks them if they'll get him back over to his car cos of the heavy traffic

'Whats it worth then Joe?' quote our loveable cockney steet urchins

Joe looks resignedly at the camera and says 'Its a good thing this Green Cross Code innit?'
    Last edited by Danny; 17-10-2008, 11:59. Reason: spelling as usual!

Comment

Comment

Joe Brown & the Bruvvers with their song about nobody noticing me featured as the sound track for a mid-seventies PIF about teenage vandalism

Dads gone down the dogtrack, Mothers playing Bingo etc
        while some lads put windows out in blocks of flatsl

Punchline "Do you know where your lads going tonight?"

Comment

Hi Danny, you are spot on about joe brown and even the diologue is right, the video was shot just down the road from highbury the old arsenal stadium. Joe was driving a blue e-type jag. The reason I know is because i was the cheeky young lad in the advert. I have tried every where to get a copy of it but cant find one, and theres not one on utube, every one but so there you go, kindest rgds harry

Originally posted by Danny View Post
          I remember this one and it was indeed Joe of 'Joe Brown and the Bruvvers'

After the bit about 'nice car mate, what did you do you nick it' the kid and his mate stand there laughing

Joe tells them to be careful crossing the street and they then tell him its ok cos they know the Green Cross Code

'Whats that then ? 'asks Joe

They lead him over the road talking it through with him , he then asks them if they'll get him back over to his car cos of the heavy traffic

'Whats it worth then Joe?' quote our loveable cockney steet urchins

Joe looks resignedly at the camera and says 'Its a good thing this Green Cross Code innit?'

Comment

Working...
          X