Richard O'Sullivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Richard O'Sullivan

That's only July this year though - gotta have resided somwhere before that and my guess (after watching the vid) is that FX02 is right
    Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
    <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

How bizarre! I was talking to my nan & mum last night about people you don't see on TV anymore and Richard O'Sullivan's name came up and none of knew where he is now. Thanks guys! I can now report back to the folks and look all informative and swotty. (thats a first!)

Comment

Who was Richard O'Sullivan married to?

Comment

Hi mmc, I see you posted the same question three times, You wont get an instant answer I'm afraid, people need a chance to see it. I'm sure someone will know.

Did he and Tessa Wyatt ever actually marry??
          Last edited by Heather74; 24-10-2007, 16:37.
          Heather

Comment

I have found that he was married to actress Diana Terry at one time, but divorced in 1971.
            Last edited by joybee; 24-10-2007, 16:26.

Comment

Yep just found this link mentioning Diana Terry
              http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0642801/bio
              Heather

Comment

Tessa Wyatt was his co-star in Robins Nest and played his screen wife in Robins Nest. She was married to .....Tony Blackburn at the time and I know she and Richard O'Sullivan were having an affiar. Tony Blackburn found out and they had a very public split after which she moved in with Richard O'Sullivan but I am not sure if they actually married. Tony Blackburn embarrassed himself many times over by playing love songs on radio one all the time trying to win her back. He also made huge public shows of affection such as billboards asking her back but this is unfounded and may be just rumour. One rumour is that he only stopped because his bosses at radio 1 threatened to fire him. I do remember him playing love songs and making sloppy messages live on air though.

Comment

I can neither confirm or deny the fact that Tessa and Richard had an affair, and one should be very careful what comments are made on such subjects !! I do know that she was indeed married to Tony Blackburn and is currently married to property developer Bill Harkness.

Comment

Larry Dan was in The Smoking Room I think too recently?

Couldn't make me mind up whether Tessa or Paula was the most fanciable

Coincidentally, Paula was also in the Smoking Room.Isn't she currently in Corrie or Eastenders?

Dave
                    sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

*lol* Neither ! Paula is at the moment appearing in Emmerdale

Comment

I found this on another forum, which is from a newspaper.

According to the paper the people pictured are... From left to right - Richard O'Sullivan, Penny Forsyth (former Windmill theatre dancer and ex-wife of Bruce), stage and comedy stars Monty Morriss, Lila Prentice & Reg Brigden, and Alan 'Fluff' Freeman (in the wheelchair). There was some debate as to wether or not it is Fluff in the wheelchair.
                        From the date that photo was put on the forum I'm guessing it was taken in the summer of 2006
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone remember Tony Blackburn breaking down on Radio 1 Tessa left him?
                          The eyes have it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joybee View Post
                            I can neither confirm or deny the fact that Tessa and Richard had an affair, and one should be very careful what comments are made on such subjects !! I do know that she was indeed married to Tony Blackburn and is currently married to property developer Bill Harkness.
                            This comes from an interview in the Mail with Tony Blackburn last year:

"I was gutted, of course I was, but I was doing exactly the same thing. It was a complete mess. I look back on that period now as an indication of how wrong we were for each other."
                            Another of the regulars at these intriguing parties was a TV producer who was working on a new sitcom called Robin's Nest.
                            Through him, Tessa would secure the role that would make her a household name. It was here, too, that she met and fell in love with actor Richard O'Sullivan - the man she left Tony for, and to whom she is still married.
                            It's all rather comical now, but at the time - and with a child, their son Simon, in the equation - it was anything but. When they finally parted, Tony first hit the Valium, then the airwaves, embarking on a period of intense public moping, as he played song after song of heartbreak.
                            "I bored the country stupid with it. I just lost the plot for a while." They were a desperate few years. "I was floating through life. I washed down painkillers with booze. I liked the woozy effects. It was like a pre-med in hospital, giving me a space to lose myself in."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879

Comment

Fox 02 good pic I remember it from one of the Sundies..express I think? The article also mentioned Charlie Drake was also in the "home" but refused to be pictured(just before his death) sad but I suppose we all have the same coming!
                              The eyes have it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know much about his lifestyle? I would love to read a book about it. I adored him, always wished I had been old enough to take full advantage of the early 70"s lifestyle like Richard did! bet his has some sizzling details

Comment

Working...
                                X