Richard O'Sullivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Richard O'Sullivan

Does anyone else think that Richard O'Sullivan in Robin's Nest has a look of the fop that is Lawrence Llwellyn Bowen?
    Last edited by Heather74; 08-04-2008, 14:46. Reason: making text smaller and lighter

Comment

good spot shinydial there is a resemblance. From this thread I've watched a couple of his old sitcoms on UK Gold(or something) and its a shame he just disappeared as he was talented in these and appeared in lots of such in the 70's inc Dick Turpin(80's?)
      The eyes have it!
      sigpic

Comment

I wonder if he is still married to Tessa Wyatt and what she looks like these days!She must be in her late 50s now.I believe she was in Doctors in 2006.Still think Richard looks sexy(even with his staunch paunch!)Pwoarrr!

Comment

Originally posted by shinydial View Post
          I wonder if he is still married to Tessa Wyatt and what she looks like these days!She must be in her late 50s now.I believe she was in Doctors in 2006.Still think Richard looks sexy(even with his staunch paunch!)Pwoarrr!

I Dont actually think Richard and Tessa ever got married IRL it was just in the TV show.

And Tessa Wyatt is now married to Bill Harkness or so im lead to believe by Joy :-)

Woff

Comment

He made a great highwayman.
            One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Also heard that Doug Fisher died recently from a heart attack?
              He couldn't have been too old. Saw him on an episode of Good-Night Sweetheart maybe about 8 years ago. Too much hard living maybe?

These shows were not available in America. we were lucky to see them on Public Broadcasting channels. With all the DVD box sets we now get to see these fantastic shows we were deprived of.

Comment

Sorry to hear about Doug...I saw my answer in another thread.

Comment

Old Man About The House: Frail 70s heart-throb Richard O'Sullivan looks unrecognisable | Mail Online

Comment

Daz, Thanks for the URL...still love him old or young.

Comment

Last I heard he was a recluse.My friend gets rather irate when this subject comes up,she liked him and gives it the whole,"its all her fault!" routine

tulip

Comment

I saw a pic of him the paper the other week, he looks quite old now, not surprising as he's about 70 now.
                        The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I am amazed at the pics of RO now! I used to drool over a pic of him as Dick Turpin sellotaped in my school desk!
                          sigpic
                          'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

This thread has had nearly 37,000 views!! How the heck did that happen??

He must be a popular chap!
                            sigpic

Comment

I wouldnt have recognised Richard in this picture if no one had told me who he was.

I wonder if he still gets asked to make many tv / radio or public appearances very much these days?

Anyway...good to see he is still with us........a likeable actor and decent bloke in real life by all accounts.

btw .....I always fancied those two girls in Man About The House something terrible {drool }. I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of Richard back in those days.

Whatever happened to them? Anyone?

Comment

Sally Thomsett didnt do much if anything after Man About the House

Sally Thomsett

Recent article on her Seventies sweetheart Sally Thomsett is a mum about the house at 57 | Mail Online

Paula Wilcox has been a bit more active

Paula Wilcox

Certainly were two good looking ladies
                                The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
                                X