Originally posted by rossobantam View Post
      Paula or Sally...tricky choice
      Can I be greedy and have both?
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Re: Richard O'Sullivan

Originally posted by Herr Grunwald View Post
        Can I be greedy and have both?
        LOL, but the question is would they want you?
        Heather

Comment

I guess that'd be a big NO
          The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I remember Richard in the doctor series,doctor in the house,doctor at large.George Layton Barry Evans also played doctors alongside him.I am trying to remember the name of the hospital,I think there was a professor called Loftus in charge of them.

Paula Yates was in Emmerdale recently wasn,t she?

Comment

Not unless she played a ghost

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
                Not unless she played a ghost
                LOL!

Paula Wilcox played Laurel's mother in Emmerdale.

sigpic
                'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                  I remember Richard in the doctor series,doctor in the house,doctor at large.George Layton Barry Evans also played doctors alongside him.I am trying to remember the name of the hospital,I think there was a professor called Loftus in charge of them.

Paula Yates was in Emmerdale recently wasn,t she?
                  Richard O'Sullivan's character in Doctor in Charge was called Dr Lawrence Bingham and I think the hospital was called St Swithens

Comment

Always liked Richard seemed to grow up watching him on the tv, he was never off the telly in the 70s, loved him and all the cast in 'doctor in the house' and 'man about the house' great fun.
                    The rest of the stuff he was in 'robins nest' etc was ok but liked him more than the shows, he always came across as a really funny and warm guy.
                    Great shame hes not on the tv theses days, miss him.
                    Hope hes well, he must be getting on a bit now.

Comment

Just done a little digging on Richard O'Sullivan and found out that he suffered a stroke in 2003 and now lives in a retirement home for actors.

Comment

Hi, i'm new and i wondered if anyone may be able to help me. I am looking for a decent sized picture/poster of Richard O'Sullivan. I'm afraid i'm finding the internet a bit useless for finding good pictures. I suspect it's due to the fact that the shows he was in were so long ago and he is now retired, but i did expect it to be a little more helpful than i have found it to be.
                        If anyone can help me then i would be very grateful, please e-mail me @ aussie_soap_fanatic@hotmail.com

Comment

http://www.moviemarket.com/Photos/Ri...n_P203462.html

if you want to download an image you will need to try looking maybe by show not just by actor as he might be photographed with another actor actress such as tessa wyette.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by memoman View Post
                            http://www.moviemarket.com/Photos/Ri...n_P203462.html

if you want to download an image you will need to try looking maybe by show not just by actor as he might be photographed with another actor actress such as tessa wyette.
                            Thanks for replying. Yes i came across this site on my searches and i was quite pleased at first till i realised that you had to pay for delivery, i thought the photo itself was ok in price but i wasn't willing to pay for delivery as well. I would rather just have a big picture that i can print off.
                            You see i wrote to the home where he's living and i was told that if i send a DVD cover or picture then they'd get him to sign it, it's been 9 days since i received the letter so i want to get a shift on before they think i don't want it anymore
                            Last edited by mathfan86; 14-06-2010, 11:32.

Comment

On the subject of Sally Thomsett,i have been following her on Twitter for ages.She is absolutely delightful to follow,as she talks about the little things she is doing,like going to the shops,wearing fluffy socks etc.Here is her Twitter addy if anyone else wishes to follow her.

http://twitter.com/sallythomsett

The Twitter account has not been verified,but i am pretty sure that this is the real,genuine 100% Sally Thomsett.
                              Last edited by moonvisage; 15-06-2010, 00:11. Reason: keyboard key probs missing letters

Comment

My only memories of Richard O'Sullivan really are his lop-sided mouth and he was in a programme that had a table with chairs being put on top of it and under it during the opening/closing titles. No idea what the programme was - I was very small.
                                1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
                                X