Sweet April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet April

Anyone remember Sweet April? I ab loved mine, she was a miniature baby doll a little bit like the later Carrie and Christopher.
    She was a little blonde,blue eyed baby and u could feed her water which made her cry and wee,fab!!!
    My doll came with a little bouncer swing but Ive seen others on E Bay with highchairs/cots.
    I think she was manufactured by Palitoy or poss Mattel.

Sweet April

Does anyone else remember Sweet April? I cant remember why she was so fab but I know I was desperate to get her. She was a little doll who came with a swing which was enclosed in a plastic carrying box. I loved it

Comment

Re: Sweet April

http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/memory/sweet-april

Last edited by Heather74; 06-10-2007, 23:01.
      Heather

Comment

lol.... it looks so naff now. think my childhood memory has been impaired. thanx i think ????

Comment

Sorry I was bored
          Heather

Comment

will let u off this time... with a bit of counselling I should get over it

Comment

Aww she wasn't that bad!!........ Or was she?
              Heather

Comment

i didnt think so ........ not so sure now. lol its weird how your memory decieves you. sure it was bigger and better than that. I remember I fell off a swing when I was holding her and cracked the case I was devastated.

Comment

No Isy, you were smaller, made April seem bigger
                  Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
                  <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Thats known as the curly wurly factor, or the Jubbly factor
                    as a kid, they were huge!, but so are most things in tiny hands
                    One thing I do take issue with, is the "biggest bar ever" rubbish..
                    If Mars bars are the "biggest" they have ever been, they must have been Milky Way sized when I was kid

Comment

aaaaaaarrr memories i had her , little high chair , bath and trolly , she had a little button on her back you pressed so her arms moved up and down ,
                      i still have her somewere i also have a pippa doll

Comment

I always wanted a sweet april doll but never lucky enough to get one ! I remember she was small & dainty -nothing like the photo I've seen of her ! - I guess I was about 6 or 7 at the time .I've told my tale obout wanting a sweet april for years upon years !

Comment

My sister had a Sweet April doll - she loved it - but I wanted it. My mum always bought her dolls - although I was quite a tomboy I wanted dolls as well!

Comment

Working...
                          X