• Show
Clear All

Re: Bendy toys

got some fraggle rock bendy toys still boxed

Comment

Comment

i used to have a rupert the bear bendy toy when i was a kid. then my aunts beagle pup got hold of it and tore it to pieces.

Comment

Snap, I also had a Rupert bear Bendy as a toddler. Would of been around 1970-1975 or there about. Cannot remember my brother with it(being younger then myself),so I expect it had been either thrown out or given away years before he came along.

Comment

Just been asking around, sister had a Giraffe in the 80's.Apparently they eventually started to fall apart so did not last very long as a toy. My old Rupert I found out got thrown away as when it started to disintegrate apparently there was a wire frame inside of it which became exposed. I assume the later toys were just foam without the frame. It would explain when the limbs were bent they stayed in the position until moved into another one.

Comment

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
              Snap, I also had a Rupert bear Bendy as a toddler. Would of been around 1970-1975 or there about.
              think i had mine about 1975. it was only a couple of years old when the dog grabbed hold of it.

Comment

I seem to remember having some astronaut or robot ones, when they got too old the wire would snap and stick out.

Comment

I remember reading that there were some Captain Scarlet bendy figures in the late 1970s, probably made in the same with wire & foam.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
                  X