Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Novelty Men's Forma Shirts (Dress Shirts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novelty Men's Forma Shirts (Dress Shirts)

Anyone remember the shirts guys wore under their DJs or tuxes, which looked pretty normal when the DJ was on, but when they took it off, the sleeves and back of the shirt were patterned, or covered with a cartoon character? Sometimes they were matched with a cummerbund/bow tie. Hideous. A quick search on the 'net provides no pictures of these in existence, which I suppose we should be grateful for.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Novelty Men's Forma Shirts (Dress Shirts)

omg i'm searching the web for one right now! did you ever find any on the web! i was a djay in the 80'90's and i had loads of different ones! sad i know, but i'm going to a do soon and i think it would go down a storm if i could find one lol....good memories

Comment

I dont really remember the ones from the 80's but have seen a few around in charity shops! I was looking from them online. Maybe they are making a come back. Seen a few guys at Uni with them, might get a sexy lady one!

J
      Last edited by Heather74; 24-09-2009, 10:37. Reason: Removed sales link.

Comment

OMG this is really annoying me... cant find one anywhere... if anny of you know where i can get one it would make my week... Thanks guys

Chears,
        sam

Comment

Working...
        X