Alcoholic beverages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alcoholic beverages

WOW!!! Snakebite with the blue stuff!!! We used to call it swamp, in the rock bars- The Three Tuns-The Woodman-The Black Horse (Hanley) Stoke-on Trent. You'd start off with one at seven, and by eight-thirty, you'd be propping the table up. I also remember Snakebite and black. Didn't like lager when a teenager, and the black masked it. We used to call it 'purple nasty. Don't know why though, it was lovely Slurp!

Comment

It HAD to be done

Follow the bear
      Heather

Comment

For all you girls,

ANYTIME,ANYWHERE THATS..........
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

Hopper's Hooch, alcoholic lemonade, This is what got me started on the alcohol!

Ive also got a set of Hooch promo postcards parodying films, i will look them out....

Comment

Here are four advertising postcards for Hooper's Hooch. I picked them up at my local odeon cinema. Think it was around the time of the release of Resevoir Dogs....

Comment

Originally posted by UKRob View Post
              Hopper's Hooch, alcoholic lemonade, This is what got me started on the alcohol!

Ive also got a set of Hooch promo postcards parodying films, i will look them out....

I remember Hooch also Two Dogs, i remember they came out around 1995, Used to drink them when i was 17 they tasted good then. But if i drank one now i bet it would taste cr@p.

Comment

I used to drink Hooch back in the day, but soon switched to cider as it was better value for money as well as having more street cred.
                The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
                X