i-spy tribe or club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-spy tribe or club

any i-spy tribe or club members out there? i was ,and still am , a keen i-spyer and use my books whe out and about . its a shame it `s all gone now --all the exciting things we did , big chief , passwords,etc. michelin had the i-spy books but have no publisher at the moment for the books . i know some i-spyers wish they`d hurry up and get one as we want more new books ! we could lobby michelin and tell them to stop dragging their feet and get a new publisher . i-spy is 60 years old in 2008 ! sue

I-SPY fans

hi , any I-SPYers out there ? do you still have your books etc and use them? i do , and was wondering about forming an I-SPY fan club . what do others think about it ? sue,

Comment

Re: i-spy tribe or club

Hi Sue. I had a couple of the books when i was a kid. One was dogs and it had some very obscure breeds that i've probably still not seen to this day (30+ years later).
      "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

i `m a keen i-spyer too and have a good collection of books , most still in use inclusding the new ones . i enjoy exploring with my books and hope to go home to scotland this year ---also part welsh--- and take my new books on edinburgh and scottish nature.
        the new i-spy website is great and you google it ---michelin i-spy books.

Comment

Originally posted by Rail Rider View Post
          i `m a keen i-spyer too and have a good collection of books , most still in use inclusding the new ones . i enjoy exploring with my books and hope to go home to scotland this year ---also part welsh--- and take my new books on edinburgh and scottish nature.
          the new i-spy website is great and you google it ---michelin i-spy books.
          there are eye spy clubs and books.
          never heard of such things.
          dont understand how the books work.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I had 3 or 4 of the similar "Find 50" books.

Comment

I've got a couple of Find 50 books around still.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                there are eye spy clubs and books.
                never heard of such things.
                dont understand how the books work.
                hi , the michelin i-spy booksb are really great and 37 new books came out last year . the books work like this --take a book out withn you that interests you eg cars , and when you spot the car inthe car book you fill in the date and earn points eg 20 points for a bentley or a mini . when yo reach 1000 points you can go on the michelin i-spy site and fill min a form for a certificate which is sent to your email address and can be printed out . i have 15 at the momenet and some going back to the 70s and 80s. books can be found in waterstones bookshops or direct from michelin or on amazon. its fun to take books out and makes journeys more interesting or on foot . try it and see. cheers,

Comment

hi has anyone got a spare david bellamy i-spy club badge i could have or buy or one no one wants?cheers.

Comment

Working...
                  X