rebel perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rebel perfume

Does anybody remember the rebel perfume made by lentheric? if so can you still get it. Id probably hate the smell now but i am just getting more nostalgic the older i get.

Re: rebel perfume

I remember the advert cos it used the song Rebel, Rebel by David Bowie but being a bloke I dont have any memories of what it smelled like....and i was only a kid back then

Comment

Was it definately made by Lentheric?
      sigpic

Comment

These are the only two that I can find called "Rebel"

sigpic

Comment

rebel

Does anybody remember this perfume called rebel, who made it and can you still get it?

Comment

Re: rebel

There are quite a few references to a Rebel perfume on Google, not sure if its the same, perfume's not my thing

rebel perfume - Google Search
            The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Rebel perfume...

My late Mum and Dad always said I was a "Rebel" when I was in my teens. My Dad even bought me perfume called "Rebel" !!! Does any girl (sorry WOMAN in the UK) remember that perfume? At the time, I was also wearing "Tramp" and "Just Musk" all by Lentheric. I also wore "Chique" by Yardley. I am talking about the 70's!!! When I was helping my Mum out in her Hotel in Aboyne around 2004, an old lady regular came in wearing "Chique" I think you can still get most online. Cheap perfume, but I think I will buy them again, for nostalgic reasons... X Hell even BRUT is back guys!!! My cousin Irene used to wear it, Ha ha!!! The perfume I am into at this moment is "Intense" by BOSS. But I like to wear different scents from day to day, depending on mood...

Comment

Re: Rebel perfume...

Hi Colleen, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find this thread of interest. Rebel gets a mention
                https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...ighlight=rebel
                Heather

Comment

i remember rebel, it was my favourite perfume, been trying to find it for years.yardley took over from lentheric, but i dont think it is about any more.

Comment

wasn't rebel by Solitaire?

Comment

I thought Rebel was by Solitaire...I have 2 bottles here...unless you're talking about another one?

Comment

rebel was definately by Solitaire, I still have a tiny bottle that once contained the Rebel Parfum!

Comment

Originally posted by mandypandy View Post
                          Does anybody remember the rebel perfume made by lentheric? if so can you still get it. Id probably hate the smell now but i am just getting more nostalgic the older i get.
                          https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/228909593536198010/

I used to buy it yes loved it, and Babe by Faberge

Comment

Rebel Perfume?

What does a "Rebel" smell like, anyway...
                            Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X