Blue Peter or Magpie??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blue Peter or Magpie??

As a 15 year old boy, who went to a single sex school, the fact that Susan Stranks wore tank tops but never wore a bra, swung it for me !

Comment

Has to be Magpie with Susan Stranks such a hot chick lol Magpie because they stole the format from Blue Peter
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Very occasionally I watched Magpie, it was always Blue Peter for me. I had a chance recently to rewatch a couple of very old episodes from the early 70's when John Noakes first got Shep as a puppy and had to train him. The team of Val Singleton, Peter Purves and John Noakes were great but my favourite era has to be the one in which the presenters were Simon Groom, Peter Duncan and Janet Ellis.

Comment

A classic with Janet Ellis was when she reported on the show that the Blue Peter garden had been vandalised
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
            A classic with Janet Ellis was when she reported on the show that the Blue Peter garden had been vandalised
            Guilty confession - I actually thought that was slightly amusing at the time.

Comment

Blue Peter loved the pets

Comment

Working...
              X