3-wheeled skateboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-wheeled skateboard

Does anyone remember a sort of skateboard from the 70s that had an extended arm to the left of it and you rode it on your right knee and held the front with your right hand and the extended bit with your left hand. I think it used to be green/yellow in colour but can't remember its name? Does anyone know?

I didn't own one but a friend of mine did - I fell off it many times tho' and had loads of grazes to remember it by!!!

Re: 3-wheeled skateboard

This was a Denys Fisher toy called 'The Outrider'

Click image for larger version

Name:	outrider.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	258303

Comment

Originally posted by wilbur750 View Post
      Does anyone remember a sort of skateboard from the 70s that had an extended arm to the left of it and you rode it on your right knee and held the front with your right hand and the extended bit with your left hand. I think it used to be green/yellow in colour but can't remember its name? Does anyone know?

I didn't own one but a friend of mine did - I fell off it many times tho' and had loads of grazes to remember it by!!!
      Hi I was in the original TV advert for the outrider in about 1978-9ish it was shot in Peel Park in Bradford. I got £100 and two Days off school. to this day I have been trying to get a copey of theTV add. To show my Kids.Can any one out there help?

Comment

new to all this

Comment

Originally posted by wilbur750 View Post

yes i remember this i loved my outrider i used to go down the hills very fast then turn the front wheel very sharply so it would skid round the corner such good times. thanks for the memory's.

Comment

i can remember the outrider i had one when i was about 7 years old i used to go down the hill very fast and turn the front wheel really sharply so i could skid round the corners , thanks for the memory's.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H2Nw...ext=1&index=22
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skaterboy View Post
                Hi I was in the original TV advert for the outrider in about 1978-9ish it was shot in Peel Park in Bradford. I got £100 and two Days off school. to this day I have been trying to get a copey of theTV add. To show my Kids.Can any one out there help?

Did you ever find this advertisement? My dad did the same advert im trying to find it for him

Comment

did anyone manage to find this advert? im looking for it as my dad was in it.

Comment

Working...
                  X