Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Old Skool Packaging

Default Re: Old Skool Packaging

Jokers

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3A32B46E-A90A-41E4-A880-1A79FDA4C17D.jpg  

Lucky Bags; so called because you could be lucky to get a decent toy lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lucky Bag.jpg  

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Very true

But most of the time it was cheap tack lol

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Further to the 1967 crisp packet from last year, I saw in the news that a washed up Coca Cola can from 1988 was found on a beach near Edinburgh (the can had the Seoul Olympics sponsorship on the side of it, hence the date of it). Did the person who drank the beverage came from the same area, I wonder? I assume that they ignored the Keep Britain (or even Scotland) Tidy legislation, and did not put the empty can in the nearest litter bin when had finished drinking it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-fife-47906228

I know that they had a lot of sponsorship merchandise such as sports bags and the like back then as they were the main company behind the Olympics - it was my first school bag when I went onto Year 7 but enough said about that.

It did remind me of having a can of Coke (or perhaps Tango) in my hand while on a sunny Sunday afternoon circa 1988 with the family, visiting the Nottingham Arboretum. Mind you, I drink Pepsi and Fanta these days...
    I am now in my 40s (just in case anyone asks).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aa.jpg   agan (11).jpg   agan (14).jpg   agan.jpg