• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did anyone ever buy these??

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
    Also taken from the net

"Pinksy is a loon, do not approach him, he likes to eat paper"
    rofl

You're probably right, but like I said before, I didn't think it was edible until I read it on the net a few weeks ago, and I did only eat it once or twice when with mates.

I remember we also used to ask passers-by for a light when we were in the school playground. What a bunch of toughies we were.
    Last edited by stevef; 08-02-2008, 04:57.
    "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

I can remember them, the chocolate was not very nice if I remember correctly. I didnt used to like the candy ones with the red ends.

I can also remember getting from our local joke shop some play cigarettes, these basically were a plactic tube (the diameter of a cigarette) with an artificial piece of ash (which had a hole in it) you basically blew down the cigarette and white dust came out of the end, can anyone remember these?
      Oh to be a kid again with a can of Top Deck on a hot summer day, now that would be good.

Comment

Yes, I remember the chocolate cigarettes because I bought some a couple of packs a few weeks back. Yes they taste ok but I don't think you can eat the paper around them - I ain't that stupid!! ;-)
        As for the joke cigarettes that blow out powder if you blow the end - yes i still have some of those. and it still works ( still blows powder ).
        Yes I am weird!!!!!

Comment

If you really want to buy the Sherbert flying saucers? try here.
          Flying Saucers Sherbet, Handy Candy the online sweet store

or here
          Flying Saucers > Buy Flying Saucers Online
          Heather

Comment

Used to buy the chocolate ciggies as well. I thought you could eat the paper, I always did.

Comment

Originally posted by yelever View Post
              Used to buy the chocolate ciggies as well. I thought you could eat the paper, I always did.

So did I, I think the papere was edible on most of them.
              sigpic I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

Comment

OMG!! Yeah.

Comment

Just for the record I remember those chocolate cigarettes. Even though many members have said they were vile, I actually used to like them. And yes, I used to eat the paper! It was only very thin stuff.
                  And Bassets sweet cigarettes, I suppose they are call candy sticks now, but they were quite nice, if very sweet. And here's a tip, (cover the children's eyes for this one) if you held the ends of them near the gas cooker flame they popped a bit, but tasted like hot candy floss! Shhh! don't tell mum.
                  That's no golf ball Mr. Solo..

Comment

oh yes i remember these babies so well.
                    did not think they still did them.

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
                    If you really want to buy the Sherbert flying saucers? try here.
                    Flying Saucers Sherbet, Handy Candy the online sweet store

or here
                    Flying Saucers > Buy Flying Saucers Online
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I used to always try to get father to buy me a pack and usually failed in the process.I really used to like the chocolate cigs.For a kid they looked kinda cool as well compared to the candy ones.However the candy ones often came with a card in them so it was always easy to find someone to swap with which was also quite a cool thing to do at the time.
                      Another product I used to love but was a little expensive for my pocket money was sweet tobacco.

Comment

yep all the time at primary school, used to think it was so cool to pretend to smoke lol

Comment

Working...
                        X