Dancing in the 90's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing in the 90's

I can remember dancing to things like the macerena, whigfields saturday night, and t - spoons sex on the beach, how very sad we must have all looked but we thought we were cool!!!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

I can remember watching people like you dancing to things like the macerena, whigfields saturday night, and t - spoons sex on the beach, thinking they were cool....

Oh how wrong they were.... LOL
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

so i looked silly then is that what you're saying!!!
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

the people i was watching were, i dont think you were there dear....

Comment

Oh, Dondons - keep that one to yourself mate. Street cred levels dropping as I write.

Comment

i remember trying to learn how to break dance i know its more 80's than 90's ....looking back i think i can asign most of my old age allements to the misshap's from trying to spin on my head
            Last edited by Cal; 06-12-2006, 15:59.

Comment

Re: Dancing in the 90's

lol dondons your not alone lol i admitted in another thread to dancing to whigfield
              sigpic

Comment

Saturday night, be my baby. Da de dum da dee dada, dada da.

Um, how did that song go again, lol?

Comment

did anyone dance to the dreaded a-ga-doo or the 'birdie song'?

Comment

Don't knock Whigfields "Saturday Night" !
                    I first heard the record played on the dance floor of a North Sea Ferry disco. My wife and I were so impressed by the tune we named our eldest cat after the singer! (he is more commonly known as Whiggy- just returned to us after a week of being missing - with a mangled paw after being caught in a gin trap in the vets opinion. If I find the person who set the trap I will personally feed his d**k into said trap!!)
                    Dean.

Comment

TRAGEDY!!!! by Steps

In fact any Steps song reminds me of going to clubs with a 'certain' clientelle in the nineties.

The reception mix of Tragedy had it's own unique dance and the whole club used to do it...made for an amazing atmosphere.

I remember doing the Locomotion and OOps Upside Your Head as a kid when I went to parties and that stupid Superman song.

Comment

oh I forgot the superman song, and spray, go for a walk, comb your hair.....OK...
                        Stunner. But was that not more 80's
                        Heather

Comment

we still do them at our holiday sites dont we heather,
                          sigpic

Comment

I Sure would, We go two weeks on Saturday Bumble, Dead excited I cant wait, I even love doing all the clothes shopping for the kids, hope it nice just brought loads of lovely little shorts sets, Rory Tiger here we come........

EDIT to all the burgalars in Stoke, we have a Great big Dog and nosey Neighbours.
                            Last edited by Heather74; 14-06-2007, 22:04.
                            Heather

Comment

Well, i've just been compiling a few CDs for someone's "90s party" that i'm going to tonight, I shall have to report back about any dodgy 90s dancing going on. I think Wigfield, Macarena and some others are already on the cards. The party host even has 90210 Twister!

Makes you feel even older doesn't it!

Comment

Working...
                              X