Trick Stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trick Stick.

Ah-ha yet another piece of my childhood unearthed by the forum that I had forgotten about. Yes I had one of these, I could spin it about on the piece of wire but that was about it!
    sigpic

Comment

I got a Trick Stick for Christmas one year in the early '80s (I don't know why, I didn't ask for one!). Like everyone else's, it was yellow with red ball-ends and the nylon string thing in the middle. I didn't really do anything with it to be honest, it just sat in my cupboard for a few years.
      "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

My brother and I used ours with a dressing gown hung over it to play the invisible man.

Comment

At last! Someone else who has heard of trixstix! They were all the rage in my junior school. I seem to remember being pretty nifty with it!

Comment

I was pretty good with mine too! But then I'm nerdy like that, I won't stop doing it until I can do all the tricks... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by repoman
              I had a Trick Stick. My best friend at the time told me it had been created by the devil.

She's a teacher now.

Is it any wonder this country is going to hell in a handcart?

Your posts are pathetic and childish repoboy...and yes I am gunning for you. This is a forum where we all have fun. Why try to spoil it for others? When the dust settles and there will be either me or you left standing, guess who will still be here? The smart money is on me lol xxxx

Comment

Trick Stick? Is that like a pogo stick that does wheelies?

Comment

Didn't Alison "Fay Lucas" Bettles appear in a Trick Stick advert circa 1981, just before Grange Hill absorbed her talents as an actress? It was on YouTube a few years ago and I heard someone say that she appeared in that advert.

That other thread made me think of the product being advertised which happened to be that.
                  I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                  There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
                  X