Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Embarrassing Record in your collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most Embarrassing Record in your collection!

Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes. In mitigation, it's been gathering dust in the loft for years.
    Still crazy after all these years.

Comment

I've very few singles in the collection, got rid of Ruby don't take your Love to town-Kenny Rodgers before puberty. Though must have some vinyl and cd's I wonder why I bought them?
      The eyes have it!
      sigpic

Comment

Ruby is a classic!.My own personal nightmare is, Little Jimmy Osmond's-Long Haired Lover from Liverpool.

Hangs head in shame!

Comment

Originally posted by pedro View Post
          I've very few singles in the collection, got rid of Ruby don't take your Love to town-Kenny Rodgers before puberty. Though must have some vinyl and cd's I wonder why I bought them?
          So he didn't have the beard then??

Comment

it has to be save your love for me by renee and renato BLUSH BLUSH

Comment

Funky Gibbon - the goodies

Can still do the dance - drunk of course

Comment

"a daf truckers romance"on gold floppy 45,my dad had it free when he got a new daf 2800 in 1978,got to keep it he gave it to me
                "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

I'm now at an age where I can be more honest about my guilty pleasures. The Wurzels Combine Harvester, The Osmonds Crazy Horses (great rock song), Rolf Harris's Greatest Hits etc. But even I'm rather abashed that I own a copy of Colour By Numbers by Culture Club. I still love Church of the Poison Mind.

Comment

I have (or maybe had since I split with ex, as I still don't know what made it's way back to me) everything on LP from trumpet, and classical, through Blackpool's wurrlitzer organ, Richard Clayderman and those compilation love albums, passed but including rock n roll and 50's/60's stuff. Then the Bay City Rollers, Osmonds, Duran Duran etc to AC DC, Ozzy and Motorhead. The worst has to be Wally Wightons nursery rhyme album.

Singles wise I had a load in my collection so when I started going around bootsales I set out to collect them all, I include(d) Winifred Attwell, Orville, Fiddlers Dram, Joe Dolce, Band Aid, etc....

* Suzanne is carried off to a darkened room*
                    One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Originally posted by suzannewozere2 View Post
                      * Suzanne is carried off to a darkened room*
                      *Heather locks the door and throws away the key*
                      Heather

Comment

Originally posted by curmudgeon View Post
                        I'm now at an age where I can be more honest about my guilty pleasures. The Wurzels Combine Harvester, The Osmonds Crazy Horses (great rock song), Rolf Harris's Greatest Hits etc. But even I'm rather abashed that I own a copy of Colour By Numbers by Culture Club. I still love Church of the Poison Mind.
                        Isnt victims on that album, dont mind that tune
                        "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Victims is on Colour by Numbers, I got that album on vinyl.
                          In my parents' record collection, they have Birdie Song by The Tweets, unfortunately it doesn't have a centre so I can't play it.
                          In mine, there's Band Aid II which my sister had years ago, but it's a bit worn and there's Just Say No by Grange Hill, don't know if that would be called 'embarrassing'.

Comment

I somehow inherited Land of make Believe from my sister, I've also a single with the Dallas and Waltons theme tune on, cant blame anyone else but me for that one though
                            The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

:cry: 'Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead' and 'If I only Had A Brain' from Wizard of Oz
                              sigpicAndyGranda

Comment

Not only did I force my mother to buy me a copy of The Bucket Of Water Song from Tiswas (can't remember I also I Wanna Be A Winner by Brown Sauce - aka the cast of Swap Shop), but I actually had the balls to go up on stage and perform it at a talent show in Pontin's Camber Sands back in 1981.

Needless to say, I never made it past the first round as I had no musical accompaniment, and the song wasn't from Annie.

Now, how do you embed YouTube clips on this version of PHP?

YouTube - The Bucket of Water song
                                Official archivist: , July 24 2010 Guardian Technology.

Comment

Working...
                                X