Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Embarrassing Record in your collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most Embarrassing Record in your collection!

"Eastenders Singalong Album" !! I bought this out of the bargain bucket in HMV, Glasgow, whilst slightly the worse for wear for 99p.....it's still got the price on it and I don't think I ever played it right through! I could probably get 50 quid for it now on ebay thanks to Wendy Richards!

Comment

Disco vampire - Mike Harding
      Luton airport - Cats UK

No excuses, I was young but of sound mind when i bought them.
      "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Dollar's greatest hits is lurking at the back of my cd collection.

I never play it - I swear .

I'm screwed if the music police find out about that one - I could face 20 years in prison with no parole - maybe posting the fact that I own this cd on a message board wasn't the cleverest idea ever .

On vinyl I own Wanted by The Dooleys - The Clog Dance by Violinski - and Welcome Home by Peters and Lee ( I still actually like this one- but wont admit it publicly ).

I have already served my time for possession of these particular tracks. Honest.

Comment

had a crush on Thereze Bazar from Dollar (like soooo many of us lads back then)
          sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

"Dancing in the street"
            David Bowie and Mick Jagger
            "Frog song"
            Paul mcartney
            (I get endless entertainment telling Beatles fans I loved it, as it really annoys them!)

Comment

I bought the Chicken Song from Spitting Image - the B Side was hilarious a politically correct song named "I've Never Met A Nice South African" LOL!! Good point....

Also I bought an excrutiatingly embarrassing album of cover versions sung by (hiding face in shame) Cannon and Ball - I KNOW, but in my defence I was only about 7 at the time. Also an album by Modern Romance - REMEMBER THEM?? Oh lordy...
              "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
              sigpic

Comment

aye aye moussey
                The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Originally posted by scotchmist View Post
                  I could probably get 50 quid for it now on ebay thanks to Wendy Richards!
                  LOL!! That's shocking!! PMSL!
                  Last edited by Teejay; 10-04-2009, 23:45. Reason: Punctuation
                  "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL! We went on holiday to Butlins in Bognor and I could have sworn I saw the fat-ish one with the brown hair there. I'll never know... are you following me Herr Grunwald? LOL!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
                      LOL! We went on holiday to Butlins in Bognor and I could have sworn I saw the fat-ish one with the brown hair there. I'll never know... are you following me Herr Grunwald? LOL!
                      Youre not that lucky

I just have to check out every new post
                      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Originally posted by salemsmine View Post
                        mine is Fandabydozie by The Krankies, (kids entertainers, you should read their autobiography, they were swingers, yuck).

You're jokin? Swingers? That's RANK! Eeeeeeew....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
                          You're jokin? Swingers? That's RANK! Eeeeeeew....
                          EEEEEWWWWWW! Just had this horrible vision of Jimmy Kranky in his school uniform holding up a bunch of cars keys with an evil smirk on her face.
                          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                            EEEEEWWWWWW! Just had this horrible vision of Jimmy Kranky in his school uniform holding up a bunch of cars keys with an evil smirk on her face.
                            Who'd go for Jimmy Krankie though? Where do you start with something lik that? Would it be A) a kiddy fiddler going for the school uniform B) a homosexual due to the fact that it's supposed to look male C) a straight person because it is in actuality a woman or D) a total freak with a dwarf fetish?

It's twisting my melon, man..........
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't visit their site and under no circumstances, even involving a seatless chair and knotted rope, look at the Peter Pan pictures.

Doctor, my eyes...

As for embarrassing records, how does the disco version of Star Wars grab you? And if we can include MP3s I would have to admit to, with malice and forethought, downloading the audio terrorism that is...

I Wanna Wake Up With You by Boris Gardiner.

Comment

Are you talking exctrictly music from 70's and 80's, or can it be any music at all?
                                I would have to say perhaps soundtracks that I exctract from videogames.
                                Some people can't apreciate them and so find it embarassing being around me when I have them on.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X