nintendo-ish cartoon and FoT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nintendo-ish cartoon and FoT

think this one was on channel 4 where this guy was pulled into his computer and all he had was his game pad and gun which looked alot like an old nintendo pad and gun. the enemy was a giant brain in a jar. also any one remember the program FoT ( False or True) there was one question it asked in france is it true or false that there is a restaruant that sell poop as a meal, and it showed you what looked very much like a guy eating ****, yummy. it had alot of swirling black and white features in it, quite hypnotising, always wondered why i get hungry when on the toilet. haha
    Too much to remember. Not enought memory

i remember FoT but the other one - i cant say i have seen it
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

That first one sounds like 'Captain N'... I've never seen it myself, but heard a lot about it. It was based around many Nintendo characters, and the 'giant brain in a jar' sounds just like Mother Brain from Metroid.

Comment

You're dead right there - it was Captain N - The Games Master. Metriod's Mother Brain was the villian (ess) and there were also other game characters (although not necessarily Nintendo creations) in there too - Castlevania's Simon Belmont, Kid Icarus and Capcom's Mega Man (aka Rockman in Japan).

At one point they even went to a Tetris city!

Wil

Comment

Working...
        X