? TV Murder mystery movie ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? TV Murder mystery movie ??

Watchin Poirot the other day reminded me of an mysterious TV film I saw in the 70's 80's ? - may have been a play, about 3 retired theatre actresses who were lured into an abandoned hotel, from which they discovored they coould not escape, by a mysterious host - one by one they were murdered - one was drowned in the bath, another tried to make her escape via a dumb waiter - the host jammed the car and cut the cables and she plummeted to her death ... in the end it was revealed that they host murdering them was a fellow actress with whom there had been biter stage rivalry - she was taking her revenge many years later ... the novelty factor in this film was that as each was murdered it reflected a song from a musical they had appeared in eg. the one who was drowned in the bath did so to the song Indian love call - "when I'm calling you, by a water fall...2 and the one who was killed in the dumb waiter was done so to the tune of "I'm swinging" ... No idea what this was called, but I am sure it was British ...
Working...
X