Look and Read videos at school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look and Read videos at school

Does anyone remember the Look and Read videos at school? Like Geordie Racer and Through The Dragon's Eye? I think after you watched the video you had to do a little test on it.

i still remember the song to geordie racer. sure the start of the program was from a helicopters view over the a bridge with a marathon going on even thou it was about pidgeons. there was an orange dude in throught the dragons eye and they had to find these block which formed a big piller thing, haha. i can still mind that the orange guy used his wooly jumper, by takin the stiching out and so they could leave a trail behind them in a set of caves. o the good old days. dont remember there bein a test
    Too much to remember. Not enought memory

Comment

wow! you remember them much better than I do.

Maybe it was just at our school where they made you do a test on it.

Comment

i dont remember that but i remember watching a animated educational programme at school called "thinking" which i vaguely remember being about a thin king and involved words and numbers etc
        Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

I can't remember that... I was in primary school in the late 80's/early90's. How about you?

Comment

primary school for me was mid/late 70's (how old do i feel!!!!)

Comment

lol.

Comment

Oh man, I remember seeing those in primary school...

I can hardly remember them though now, I'd really like to see them again. I can remember three random scenes, not sure if they were from 'Look and Read' or not, but either way they were shown in school.

The first one was something about a dragon, and a guy had to cross a really thin bridge. I distinctly remember the guy was carrying, or trying to get, some orange glowing rock-like object.

Secondly, was a different 'series'(?), where a guy would type in 'QWERTYUIOP' as a secret password on a computer. I remember this because he pressed random keys all over the keyboard to type it, instead of the top row, which I found odd.

Thirdly, there was some kind of acted-musical thing, involving witches and someone in a cage. I have no idea what that was all about. XD

Comment

The dragon one you are thinking of, is most probably 'Through The Dragon's Eye'. Not sure about the others though.

Comment

Look and read was on the CBBC channel on sky the other day.

Comment

i was watching CBeebies with my youngest and they have a new version of Andy pandy. wow... so thats what he was like in colour!!! LOL

Comment

what is a weeble anyway? :S

Comment

Re: Look and Read videos at school

Yeah, watching "The Boy From Space" was like an amazing thing for me in primary school.

Like - we can watch scifi, interesting TV... in a school lesson..! Win!

I really looked forward to those episodes. I also liked "Dark Towers" as well...

Comment

Working...
                          X