Pink Panther Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Panther Bar

This was a strawberry flavoured pink candy bar made by Nestle. I used to use my pocket money on a Friday coming home from school to buy a Pink Panther bar and a Curly Wurly as my treats for the weekend. I used to love the strawberry creamy flavour of the Pink Panther! The Pink Panther bar was later changed to a mint flavour and went by the name 'Contessa'. The Pink Panther bar came in two types - one had the car embossed into the chocolate, whilst the other had the Pink Panther.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Pink Panther Bar

Heather

Comment

Heather

Comment

Newly listed on Ebay...Not only the wrapper but the chocolates still there too!! Wonder if the chocolates still pink

Heather

Comment

I used to LOVE these! I expect they were extremely sweet though. Bring them back!
          "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Ugh! I remember these too but they were just too sickly sweet for even a seasoned sweet-tooth like I was! Nice to see the packets again though.

Comment

These were well and truly off limits for me. Can't stand anything to do with strawberry.
              "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Yes!!! I remember them!!! I was at secondary school when they were out. And I loved Curly Wurlys... Which are still on sale.

Comment

must say huggie never seen these before.
                  did it have pink chocolate.
                  when did it first hit the shops and when did it stop being made.
                  Last edited by darren; 28-02-2011, 00:50.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Yes darren it was pink, I think it was sold late 60's(going from the wrapper price) the 70's and on into the 80's
                    Heather

Comment

Recently my wife gave me a bar of chocolate to feed my sweet tooth at work. It turned out to be white chocolate with strawberry bits inside. Whilst eating it I was traferred back in time.....what was that flavour ?? ..... yes, Pink Panther pink chocolate bars !
                      If you'd rather not try eating a 35 year bar from eBay then try these - 'Divine - white chocolate with strawberries'. Fair-trade too, which I'm sure the Pink Panther one's wern't

Comment

Heather

Comment

I used to think these were disgusting!! I don't know which I hated most, these or milky bars!?

Comment

i remember the pink panther bars.......the same taste as pink mice today but the bar was a tad stronger..............nice

Comment

Never liked them.I have to agree with other people when they say they were just too sickly sweet and the strawberry taste was rather off putting.I feel they were like Marmite,either you loved them or not.Still every shop seemed to sell them,and the wrappers do bring back images of a long lost youth spent in many a paper shop trying to choose which half penny sweets to buy to get the most out of your pocket money.

Comment

Working...
                              X