Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude Head...

Hi,this my first post so be gentle

Does anyone remember the toy from the 80's....was just a head a little smaller than a football with ginger hair and a large eye that could be pulled out on a bit string,then made rude noises and is went back?

I cant remember its name i think it was "fred" something? thnx!

Hmmmm, doesnt ring any bells with me im afraid.
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

nope i can't find anything along those lines but i'll ask around.
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

It wasn't a off brand of madballs was it?
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

All i remember is what i said above and that a few of my friends had one aswell,i cant find anything on the internet about it either

Comment

i vaguely remember somthing similar...was it purple and its tongue was sticking out also???
            Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

Rude Ralph. It was made by Axlon.

Comment

rude ralph gross head by axlon

hello..this is my first post!!......hi from america!!........i bought one of these heads for my son when he was about 1 1/2 years old!!.1982 i believe!........we got the strangest look from people when we walked through the portland oregon airport and he kept yanking on that bloodshot eyeball for hours(so it seemed at the time!).....funny thing is i actually still have it and 20 years later my 4 year old loves it but i had to replace the eyeball with a painted red and white fishing bobber!.............this is indeed a very rare toy!!.....but it did exist and it was made by axlon.........thanx everybody!!.......keith

Comment

hey that's pretty clever to replace the eye with a bobber......
                  I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

If anyone's interested, I've just listed a Rude Ralph in excellent condition on eBay, the item number is: 6032302057. Cheers! mersey_beatt

Comment

hi, have you still got this head?

Comment

hi i remember this head, rude ralph but there were a couple of different ones, some had purple hair etc.

i'm actually looking for one of these, so if anyone wants to get rid, let me know

Comment

Thnax folks you have no idea how many years i have been tryin to remember poor old ralphs name!! thnx again!

Comment

Working...
                          X