Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most embarrasing thing that happen to you when you was young

Hope this is in the right section.

Mine is my brother managed to get a hold of a copy of Ghostbusters 2 on video when it was still in the cinema. Must have been 14-ish at the time. So I got a load of mates together and went off to a mates house to watch it. His parents wanted to watch it as well to make sure it wasn`t to scary, so we are all sitting in his front room ready to watch it and his parents put in the tape that my brother gave me and they press play. To everyone`s shock this adult movie shall we say started to play on the tv. All the kids were looking at the tv going "corrrr". His parents jumped up screaming OMG!!! trying to press stop on the remote control which wasn`t having none of it. Eventually they managed to get it stopped and ejected from the machine and I was quickly ushered out of the house. Never was allowed to play with that friend again lol.

Re: The most embarrasing thing that happen to you when you was young

Just like yours I was age 14, went to this shop to get a can of Pepsi and a girl I knew ( and fancied) had started there as a Saturday job.

We chatted for couple of mins and then more customers came in so I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a fiver and passed it to her, unfortunately it was wrong item and I'd just handed her a condom!

I looked about in horror at her amused smirk and the other customers ( three middle aged ladies) were grinning at me as well.

Quick mutter of "it doesnt matter" and I slammed the can onto counter and legged it!

Never went back in for a long, long time

Comment

I remember me and my mate,we were about 10 or 11,went to the local cinema.At the entrance,there was a passport photo booth.We had a few pictures taken,then,we realized... WE WERE PUNK ROCKERS!!! Of course,that immediately led us to become complete idiots.We literally realized we were suppose to be naughty because we were punks,so proceded to hold our breath and give ourselves a frown,creating ANGST in ourselves.We walked into the photo booth again,and SPAT on the glass screen,as punks were suppose to do.
      The owner spotted us,burst out through the doors,and kicked us up the bums.He did that all the way down the street.That was the first and last time i ever did anything like that again.

Comment

I was 14 and coming home from school but I was bursting for the toilet and I mean bursting. I ran up the path and rang the door bell but it was too late! I sat on the door step wetting myself in full view of three lads from my school. MORTIFIED!
        1976 Vintage

Comment

The only one I can recall was when returning some library books at about 7 years old. As I got to the desk I let out (unintentionally) a very loud burst of flatulence. The librarian with a very shocked look on her face enquired "Did you enjoy that?" and in the innocence of youth I replied "Yes thanks, it was good" Obviously too young to understand and thinking she was asking about the book.
          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
            The only one I can recall was when returning some library books at about 7 years old. As I got to the desk I let out (unintentionally) a very loud burst of flatulence. The librarian with a very shocked look on her face enquired "Did you enjoy that?" and in the innocence of youth I replied "Yes thanks, it was good" Obviously too young to understand and thinking she was asking about the book.
            I did that in a pilates class when we were rolling over backwards and that was just last year. I'm still cringing now!
            1976 Vintage

Comment

My brother's ex-girlfriend had similar troubles when bending down once, & was embarrised because everyone else in the room laughed out loud.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I was more embarrased because nobody said anything. It was so quiet that everyone would have heard. Talk about an elephant in the room...
                1976 Vintage

Comment

lol branny that was funny. Mine was I was running for class and slipped and fell in this big vat of mud outside. Feet flew out from underneath me and my whole backside was covering from my hair to my feet.
                  I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

I remember ripping my trousers 1 or 2 times at school, after one time I had to wear some PE shorts under them (it was too cold to wear just shorts).

Once at work I split some trousers & people were wondering why I was walking stiffed legged, I had to try & hold them together with mini bulldog clips.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                      That has got to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time!

Mine was a bit more painful. When I was in year three Juniors about 7, I went to the toilet in a lesson and managed to trap my foreskin in my zipper (I know, but I can't think of a delicate way to put it!) I didn't want to leave the toilets, but there was nothing I could do. Eventually the teacher sent someone to investigate and then turned up himself and sorted me out bless him. How I wish I was Jewish that day! You can imagine the relentless stream of ridicule I endured . . . I'm still damaged . . . emotionally that is . . . everything else is in A1 condition! ;P

Comment

Mine was potential embarrassment!
                        I was 14 and things were heading for a fight with me and another kid at school.
                        It looked like things would happen at the end of school but at lunch time I split my trousers badly at the seem under my crotch and at that time it was the done thing to go commando under your trousers; Therefore I spent the rest of the day like a hamster scurrying about and hugging the corridor walls trying to avoid the other kid in case it developed into a wrestling match there and then with everyone able to see my yet to be deployed weaponry. I managed to get home safely and it made me very reluctant to get involved in school conflicts and ensured that I wore undies from that day to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird2 View Post
                          That has got to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time!

Mine was a bit more painful. When I was in year three Juniors about 7, I went to the toilet in a lesson and managed to trap my foreskin in my zipper (I know, but I can't think of a delicate way to put it!) I didn't want to leave the toilets, but there was nothing I could do. Eventually the teacher sent someone to investigate and then turned up himself and sorted me out bless him. How I wish I was Jewish that day! You can imagine the relentless stream of ridicule I endured . . . I'm still damaged . . . emotionally that is . . . everything else is in A1 condition! ;P
                          Is that where you get your forum name from then?

Comment

I remember when I was about 13 and just becoming interested in boys. We used to meet up in the evening in groups in the town like they do in the malls now and just hang around. One evening I had a cold and my Mum told me not to go out or I'd 'catch my death' but would I listen?
                            Anyway I met up with a group and one of the boys I fancied, he was telling jokes and I laughed and sneezed at the same time and about a yard of snot shot out of my nose!!!!!!
                            I turned round fast and wiped my snotter with my sleeve and rushed off home with a red face. I had to face them all at school next day because Mum said "if you could go out last night you can go to school today" !!
                            The people of Oman don't like the Flintstones but the people of Abu Dhabi do!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                              I remember ripping my trousers 1 or 2 times at school, after one time I had to wear some PE shorts under them (it was too cold to wear just shorts).

Once at work I split some trousers & people were wondering why I was walking stiffed legged, I had to try & hold them together with mini bulldog clips.
                              i remember when i was in secondary school my button came off my trousers in home economics class my trousers fell down to my knees and i had a you know what h**d on.
                              bless the female teacher she sewed it back on.
                              was i ever embarrassed.
                              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                              X