Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP !!!! Can anyone help me find this song/group ??? 90's

Hi All

I am trying to find the song / group from a 90's song. Its driving me crazy ....

I can only remember the video - it goes like this

The members of the band sit in a cheezy photo booth one after the other - (the kind you see at stations and shopping malls ) .

The lead singer is male long blond hair , there are a couple of girls and guys who sit one after the other in this photo booth. There is a kind of haunting chorus which is maybe 'they lie in/to your face'

This is just driving me nuts ......

Jim

do you remember any other lyrics in this song?
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Unfortunately not ....

I just know the lead singer was a blond haired (long) guy. There where at least two girls and 1 other guy . They all kind of posed whilest the lead singer sang .
      I know its a slim chance - but may be someone remembers it - it was kid of haunting ..... mid to late 90's ...

/jim

Comment

It wasn't that song by Ugly Kid Joe was it? I hate about you or something to that effect?
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Ugly Kid Joe - er thanks but no. It was definitely a UK group, I can see the dam video and hear the tune ..... driving me NUTS !!!!!!!!!!

/jim

Comment

yeesh...I am a video junkie...bad..I watch videos more than i listen to the radio. I wish I had a few more pieces of info. I could probably figure it out for you. (Oh by the way I have been a music video junkie since about 84' or so

Comment

Thanks
              I'll try so the sohng has a kinding haunting repetitive chorus "they lie to (or in) your face" that's unfortunately the only bit I can remember. It is mid to late 90's (or early 2000's)

the video has 2 girls and some guys sitting in what I think is a camera booth - they continually swap places - then the lead singer who is a guy - blond shoulder length hair . then back to the girl sitting , then other guys sitting the girl is thin brown hair - then a guy with brown hair short - then another girl ...

I know this is vague but I am trying to re-run the video in my head ....

I think it was a one-hit-wonder ....

/jim

Comment

Geez..The song that is playing in my mind is that one song with this guy in the mall. I think it is called "you only get what you give"

Comment

yes if thats the one it's new radicals i think

Comment

Nightcrawlers......."push the feeling on"

Ace tune BTW.......came out when I first starting going out on the beer/clubbing

No 1 hit wonder either......."surrender your love" was the follow up to it

Comment

Sorry - nah
                      Still not there -
                      I think the lead singer came from scotland .... anyway it was kind of ambient music

/jim

Comment

i have no idea then sorry

Comment

Yeah, one version HAD lyrics but there was a cool remix which had a mish mash of sampled words apart from when it gets to the end

Push it, lets push it. Push the feeling on.
                          Push it, keep pushin'. Gotta keep moving on

Comment

I know but I couldn't resist

Comment

The only music video I can thnk of with a photo booth is Elvis costello I want to be loved
                              BUT you could try this website
                              http://www.doubleperf.com/photoboot...als_videos.html

If they do not have the answer send them a quick email they might know
                              Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X