Dramarama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dramarama

There was an episode of Dramarama on ITV that scared the hell out me. There was this wrestler who always wore a mask in his bouts. These kids climbed on some rooftops (including crossing a plank between two buildings) so they could look through the window to his dressing room. He takes off his mask, slowly turns around, and his face is all melted and lumpy. The kids run off, but one of them stumbles on the plank and falls, presumably to his death! Anyone else remember that one?

i remember the series, but not that one sorry
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

Re: Dramarama

Full episodes of Dramarama on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/show/dramarama
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos View Post
        Full episodes of Dramarama on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/show/dramarama
        thanks for reminding me about this classy show.
        i just could not picture it in my head.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by JM28Cardiff View Post
          There was an episode of Dramarama on ITV that scared the hell out me. There was this wrestler who always wore a mask in his bouts. These kids climbed on some rooftops (including crossing a plank between two buildings) so they could look through the window to his dressing room. He takes off his mask, slowly turns around, and his face is all melted and lumpy. The kids run off, but one of them stumbles on the plank and falls, presumably to his death! Anyone else remember that one?
          It sounds like it could be from the series with only ghost stories "Dramarama : Spooky" - I only remember one of them, about a ghostly drummer boy in a graveyard that glowed green. Some kids (i think) tried to scare a friend by dressing one of them up in the outfit painted with glow in the dark paint....only to see the actual ghost themselves.

Comment

It wasn't all ghost stories but I remember the one about the wrestler and some kids in a class room involving hacking and another one involving some kids and the aftermath inbolving an air rifel. Oh yeah, then the34re was the one about the adventure playground.
            WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

http://www.bfi.org.uk/whatson/bfi_so...ama_and_beyond

A whole season of Dramarama is being shown in London in April, starting with a mini lecture on the origins of the series and hopefully attended by the original Producer, Anna Home...all those unanswered questions finally solved, plus some real treats in terms of episodes.

Comment

Blimey - Dramarama...that takes me back. Not sure I remember the melty-wrestler one, although it's an evocative image, and it rings at least one bell...
                Thanks ElleBea3 - might have to check that out this month ;o)

Comment

I definitely remember the Wrestler one! Another kiddie memory. I'm more sure he was simply faceless...and his 'face' was covered with a sort of glittery look to it....it was right at the end of the episode when you saw his face. Scared the poo out of me as a child.

Comment

Reviving this old thread! It wasn't Dramarama after all, it was a series called "Theatre Box", and the episode was called "Death Angel". A young Ray Winstone was in it, though its not on his IMDB page. The episode was written by Brian Glover, and I've just bought the script off Amazon! Heres a link to a BFI page about the episode:

http://ftvdb.bfi.org.uk/sift/title/183852

Comment

The episode is up on Youtube! "Theatre box/Dramarama - Death Angel"

Comment

Working...
                      X