Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WEREBEAR

Default Re: Scare Bear

Don't remember these but my kids had WereBears that were cute but their heads and paws used to turn inside out and they had claws and fangs.

Werebears are what I think the OP was after

http://www.lsaccounting.com/werebears/

Quote Originally Posted by kass View Post
    Don't remember these but my kids had WereBears that were cute but their heads and paws used to turn inside out and they had claws and fangs.
    Well found Kass !! Following Daz's link looks like that is exactly what Emma was looking for.

Nice one to you too Daz
    Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
    www.doyouremember.co.uk <<< why not visit our main website

YAY YAY YAY YAY Thank you knew I hadn't imagined them just the name!!! Thanks very much

A few good links can be found here, including a full Werebear directory.
    https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/s...ighlight=bears
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails werebear.jpg  

The heads were a bit fiddly for the kids to turn inside out so I spent quite a lot of time 'transforming' these things. I could recite the story tape with them word for word!

Default Re: WEREBEAR

I had ITV on last night and on came an advert for Farmfoods. The advert shows a fella in a blue boiler suit walking down an aisle doin his shopping, something then caught my eye. As weird as this may sound, I could have sworn the bloke had the Werebear logo on the back of his boiler suit. Then lo and behold, at the very end of the advert, it shows a conveyor belt with loads of Werebears falling off it. I thought this was really weird, has anybody else caught this advert?

My eyes kinda widened a bit because I was obsessed with having a Werebear as a kid and them popping up randomly in this advert seemed a bit strange. A nice blast from the past anyway!