Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bionic man

anyone remember these?
    It was an action man in every sense of the word. however, he did have an eye that was magnified which you could look through. one of his arms had an electric circuit board implanted into his arm which had a clear cover so you could see the wires.also one of his legs had the same see through cover so you could see his wires.
    he came dressed in his red clothes.

Re: bionic man

I sooo remember these:

sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Don't recall the stickers, but my brother had the action figure. I'd forgotten all about it.
      Last edited by HG; 17-05-2009, 19:59. Reason: tidying thread

Comment

I had a bionic man which was cool but not as cool as what my mate who lived next door to me had,he had the medical centre/rocket to go with the bionic man

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper68 View Post
          I had a bionic man which was cool but not as cool as what my mate who lived next door to me had,he had the medical centre/rocket to go with the bionic man
          That rocket was pretty cool - but nowhere near as cool as Oscar Goldman's exploding briefcase!
          Needs a little clean up, but mine still works.

Comment

Originally posted by Derekflint View Post
            That rocket was pretty cool - but nowhere near as cool as Oscar Goldman's exploding briefcase!
            Needs a little clean up, but mine still works.
            Yep I remember that,there was also some sort of alien you could buy but I can't remember it's name.

Comment

I had him and his rocket, a backpack that was also a radio and his enemy Maskatron. I think John Saxon played him in the series. It was one of my favourite series and toys as a child. Might have to try and get them again on e bay.
              "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Hi peeps, Branny, were You refering to John saxon playing the bionic man in the tv series , If so then it wasent a bad guess as he certainly dad the physique in his early days, however STEVE AUSTIN the worlds first bionic man.... was played by LEE MAJORS who also stared in the later series FALL GUY wich was also a huge sucess.

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                  I had him and his rocket, a backpack that was also a radio and his enemy Maskatron. I think John Saxon played him in the series. It was one of my favourite series and toys as a child. Might have to try and get them again on e bay.
                  That's who I was trying to think of Maskatron

Comment

one of my fav toy's
                    I remember you could pick the Bionic bit's out of him by folding back His rubber skin, had the rocket too, used to usethe black tubes as drinking straws think My efkin mother gave it to some needy kid what about asking ME first !!!!
                    DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by culnara View Post
                      one of my fav toy's
                      I remember you could pick the Bionic bit's out of him by folding back His rubber skin, had the rocket too, used to usethe black tubes as drinking straws think My efkin mother gave it to some needy kid what about asking ME first !!!!
                      My Mum's guilty of doing that a few times, it became known as "Mainprizing" from the family who seemed to gain the most from this.
                      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by smokejumper View Post
                        Hi peeps, Branny, were You refering to John saxon playing the bionic man in the tv series , If so then it wasent a bad guess as he certainly dad the physique in his early days, however STEVE AUSTIN the worlds first bionic man.... was played by LEE MAJORS who also stared in the later series FALL GUY wich was also a huge sucess.
                        No I was referring to John Saxon playing the character Major Frederick Sloan who the Maskatron figure was based on from the episode Day of the robot (1974)
                        "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

I had both the Bionic Man and Maskatron - both of them great fun. I also remember that the Bionic Man figure had a push-button in his back that you kept pressing to lift his arm up in stages as he lifted an orange, rubber girder. I'd forgotten about the bionic eye bit
                          Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

more nuggets :

TV ad
                            YouTube - 6 Six Million Dollar Man Toy tv commercial 1975

following ads taken from the superb plaidstallions.com...in addition there are Critical Assignment Legs, Oscar Goldman figure (with his exploding briefcase), Bigfoot figure (exploding chest?) , and Dr Kromedome figure

sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Oh yeah, the weapons of Maskatron - I forgot about those, I was just focusing on the different faces! Wiked.
                              Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X