No announcement yet.

Big Brother 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought there was something different about Makosi.....
    Attached Files
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

I think a lot of viewers let out a cry of "yessss" when Craig was evicted yesterday. Wonder if Anthony will miss him?

The final tomorrow, will Eugene pip Anthony to the remaini8ng £50,000. It's still close, but Eugene was pulling ahead in a lot of online BB polls yesterday.

Love the Crazy Makosi pic!
      Old enough to know better...

Comment

*nearly falls off her chair from laughing* Thats brilliant!!! Talking of makosi, is her hair a mess or what????
        Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

makosi crazy frog that is fantastic!!!
          No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

i knew youd all like it
            Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

Anthony is so thick. Makosi told him repeatedly that Eugene didnt know about the £200,000, but it still took BB to tell him hours later before it sank in!

Comment

i know i kept saying that last night he's dim!

Comment

I know, I was worried that Eugene's decision might mean that more people vote for Anthony so there are sort of "two" winners...

But watching last night's episode I voted for Eugene about another 4 times....He made the decision most of us would have made, and had a conscience about it. And a little sob...bless his heart.

Anthony made him feel REALLY uncomfortable and seemed really p***ed off. I think his greedier/competitive side came out more and it didn't do him any favours.

Of all the people to go and have to make a split-second life-changing influential decision....it had to be the bumbling, lacking in any kind of assertiveness Eugene. Poor sod!

Well, not so poor anymore! Good for him.

Comment

When Eugene did it, anthony had a real grimace on his face, he kind of bared his teeth like a dog for a second!

Comment

Anthony did look pretty annoyed - but at that point he did not know that Eugene was unaware the prize fund would be increased to £200,000 if Eugene turned down BB's offer.

As I write, Eugene is ahead in a lot of polls, and could well be the first ever housemate to enter the house late and win.

On the other hand, polls are often wrong and Kinga could win!

Comment

cannot believe anthony won i wanted eugene, anthony thinks he's a superstar now i just thought he was arrogant! and then saying he wouldnt have took the money after he'd said to bb he would have done!

Comment

yeah that sucks so bad But atleast Eugene goes away with 50k so he sorta won in a way
                          Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Anthony came across like an arrogant c*ck in his exit interview to be totally honest. He seemed greedy and arrogant, and didn't seem to really appreciate it all...more like he *expected* it...

Eugene on the other hand was humble, totally chuffed and genuinely shocked. You don't have to come first to be the REAL winner in my book

Comment

yes there was anger in chez sausage last nite anthony did come across as a tw*t where as eugene just seemed greatfull of the whole experiance hmmmm me thinks brainiac has a new presenter ... and was it just me or is maxwell a complete and utter d*ck . the type that ruin town centre nights out with laddish behaviour ..

and the less said about craig the better ... well two words FIST MAGNET ...

at the end of the day best BB SO FAR

EUGENE REALLY WON ....
                              A HOUSE WITHOUT A KETTLE IS A HOUSE WITHOUT A HEART .....

Comment

Bah. Eugene should have won! He looked so happy when he came out the house and saw the crowd reaction. He was lapping it up! I'm glad he beat Makosi and Craig, and it was great he got £50 grand, or else Anthony would have got £200,000 for not doing very much really. And Ant certainly appeared rather arrogant and full of himself.

What about the crowd booing Makosi? I don't think I have ever heard so much booing before - the crowd were even chanting "out Out Out" during Davina's interview.
                                Derek got a good reaction, lots of cheering for him - maybe he should have won!
                                Not the best BB in my opinion, I disliked too many of the housemates (Craig, Maxwell, Saskia, ) but it had it's moments.

Roll on Celebrity Big Brother (rumoured to be in January 2006) !

Comment

Working...
                                X