• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smiths Horror Bags

Brilliant how these bags can suddenly trigger off the old memory
    Heather

Comment

Yep.. if you go to each individual auction, you can get pics of front and back of the bags..
      Zodiacs are ultra rare.. that's not jogging a single memory and I've never seen anyone talk about them either

Comment

The only thing that rang a bell with me was mention of a Mystery flavour ?? I'll have to do some digging as I've probably read it here if anywhere
        Heather

Comment

can you find the post with that green coffin sticker too? I'm also wondering if Paul's mystery glow in the dark sticker might have been part of this set too.. It does say 21 different stickers

EDIT: yes! must be... if you read the back of the packet, it says 20 stickers, which i assume are the clear type I recall, and special sticker "for your den"...gotta be the glo in the dark one

What a find!

That surely has to be the full set of HB offers now?? That one seemed to be the missing link (apart for the mystery swimming bag)

Comment

Smiths Horror Bags

I would of thought so yes...but as always we never quite know what could still be out there waiting to be found
            Heather

Comment

Yes. That Yellow coffin sticker is indeed one of the 21 Horrid Shiver stickers

Comment

great stuff another mystery solved, hopefully they'll go to someone who'll post them on the net in all their glory
                Heather

Comment

God I hope so.
                  I don't recall sending for the full set (or if I did, I don't remember), But I did have that Yellow Coffin one from Whoppee, and I do recall a Scar one too, so I assume Whoppee gave away a few various ones, like they did with the Creepy Clutcher offer..
                  It would have been limited I assume, as no kid would buy 21 issues trying to collect the full set...

Or did they??

Comment

The following Images have been kindly sent to us courtesy of THE SHED OF CLUTTER

Heather

Comment

courtesy of THE SHED OF CLUTTER

Heather

Comment

courtesy of THE SHED OF CLUTTER
                        Heather

Comment

Incredible thread full of sensational photographs.I love the tv advert,especially the ending where he is straddling a lampost.I could have sworn i wrote a reply in this thread months ago,but it seems i didn't.I wonder how many other threads i have read and loved and presume i replied on,but haven't?
                          I think i will add the topic of smiths horror bags to my ebay searches in the future.

Comment

This thread brings memories flooding back.Thanks folks.You never think of keeping this stuff as a kid.There maybe some lurking in my mums attic though?
                            sigpic

Comment

Grr!
                              Can't recall how much my last HB I sold on Ebay went for, but it wasn't a lot..

Identical one just sold for £35

Comment

Dracula Hand Puppet, Creepy Clutchers and Serpents and Stairs offer bags!!

Heather

Comment

Working...
                                X